Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HcGenerate during or after diesel cycle?

theFireMan

Gettin ready to run dieselbolan for a five week cycle. Runnin it at 20mg/day for 15 days then finishing with 30mg/day for the last 20 days. Gonna run Hcgenerate either during diesel or as part of pct with formastanzol. I also have blue up which I will run the opposite time of Hcgenerate. Which would be better for on cycle for keepin my natty test up? And as always any input is appreciated :D

My fav oral cycle DV1..... DV2 is also a great oral. So this is ideally what you would want to run with diesel.

1-4 dv @ 30mg ed . I think diesel is not bad on users at 30 like beast can be and the effects really seem to kick in well at this dose. but this is my personal suggestion.
1-4 or 6- HCgen
1-4 or 6-N2guard

pct Hcgen, forma stanzol, unleashed, and post cycle

another personal suggestion is starting bridge in week 3 of pct for a total of 4 weeks.

The hcgen while on will keep your body producing natural test, thus "pillowing" you off the aas on top of the added bennifiets you will have during pct. CAN you run it on pct only yes, but it will be best to use while on all the way through.

some people do get some mild gyno while on this oral so you can use forma while on as well as pct or just keep a ai handy

Gettin ready to run dieselbolan for a five week cycle. Runnin it at 20mg/day for 15 days then finishing with 30mg/day for the last 20 days. Gonna run Hcgenerate either during diesel or as part of pct with formastanzol. I also have blue up which I will run the opposite time of Hcgenerate. Which would be better for on cycle for keepin my natty test up? And as always any input is appreciated :D

Run it during your diesel cycle...

Top Bottom