Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

The past 2 mornings I woke with major wood and I still have a desire for sex. The bros around here need to drop all those SERMS for PCT and recover with ease! Im sold on the product and will buy again for sure!

The HCGenerate movement is just getting started. Every day more and more bros are feeling the great benefits of this product.

I got a coupon code for it a while back and sent a bottle to my dad and one to my cousin. They don't train but I know they will appreciate the increased libido from it.

I just ordered 2 bottles along with the LipoShred stack. Libido's been a little down lately. Will post results when I get on it.

Does this product take the place of the medical injectable hcg?? Meaning is it just as potent and effective??

Sorry about my lack of knowledge on this prodcut, I haven't been on the threads in a while.

So a good PCT would be:
HCGenerate for 2 weeks, unleashed/post cycle combo, and adex??

Gotta get my pct on hand very soon. Thanks

Does this product take the place of the medical injectable hcg?? Meaning is it just as potent and effective??

Sorry about my lack of knowledge on this prodcut, I haven't been on the threads in a while.

So a good PCT would be:

Can NeedTo or someone answer my question??

ya i was kinda wondering the same thing as winnypumps. do you guys feel it is just as good as legit HCG. im sure it works in a different way than hcg tho. can anyone clarify.

How unleashed works most of the testosterone in your body is in a bound state. In other words, it isn’t active. That’s because of something called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. (SHBG). It essentially keeps testosterone from exerting its effects. The remaining “active “ testosterone is known as “FREE” testosterone. And it’s the “FREE” T that matters. Everything else remains inert.

HGregenerate HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal while being the strongest over the counter PCT on the market combine the two and BAM!!!! you have a double wammy for PCT!

RADAR

All the signs and symptoms show similar results as HCG. However, we will really know once we prove it through blood tests.

Can NeedTo or someone answer my question??
Its not the same as HCG, no herbs can compete with a drug in terms of quickness of delivery, I personally like the combo of HCGenerate, SERM(Clomid), exemestane eo2days, and HGHup/powerfull. Unleashed is a nice addition as well.

So a good PCT would be:

Cant really make a claim like that with out a test. We all know I am not the guy who is going to go around throwing big claims around. I say what I can truly back up. What I can back up is that its sure looking like it gets the job of preventing complete shut down (among other things) done. :heart:

How unleashed works most of the testosterone in your body is in a bound state. In other words, it isn’t active. That’s because of something called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. (SHBG). It essentially keeps testosterone from exerting its effects. The remaining “active “ testosterone is known as “FREE” testosterone. And it’s the “FREE” T that matters. Everything else remains inert.

HGregenerate HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal while being the strongest over the counter PCT on the market combine the two and BAM!!!! you have a double wammy for PCT!

RADAR

Also to not ,i like to a some nova to that combo
I think it the perfect PCT .maybe we can get some blood tests in to show it!

RADAR

Top Bottom