Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol + Anavar = First cycle log

I am a member of three forums focusing on bodybuilding and steroid use(that I remember usernames and passwords for anyway) and I am a moderator on 1 of them. Most everyone says not to use two orals at one time. I was planning on using tbol and var, I purchased them along with nolvadex and clomid and some trib and some liver support. I continued to read and post in this regard and have chosen not to go through with this particular cycle. I am thinking that I will use var at 40mg for 6 weeks as well as around 10 grams of creatine each day and of course the liver sup, trib and the pct shit to. I dont want liver or kidney pain or damage. I plan on saving the tbol for my 2nd cycle and including around 4 or 500 mg of test. I guess 12 weeks of test and like 4 to 6 weeks of the tbol at the beggining, as the test starts to kick in. You should probably stop at least one of those orals, or dramatically cut your doses if the pain and discomfort persists.

I am a member of three forums focusing on bodybuilding and steroid use(that I remember usernames and passwords for anyway) and I am a moderator on 1 of them. Most everyone says not to use two orals at one time. I was planning on using tbol and var, I purchased them along with nolvadex and clomid and some trib and some liver support. I continued to read and post in this regard and have chosen not to go through with this particular cycle. I am thinking that I will use var at 40mg for 6 weeks as well as around 10 grams of creatine each day and of course the liver sup, trib and the pct shit to. I dont want liver or kidney pain or damage. I plan on saving the tbol for my 2nd cycle and including around 4 or 500 mg of test. I guess 12 weeks of test and like 4 to 6 weeks of the tbol at the beggining, as the test starts to kick in. You should probably stop at least one of those orals, or dramatically cut your doses if the pain and discomfort persists.

You are a moderator somewhere? Where GNC forums? The way you talk seems like you have no idea what you are talking about... And 40mg Var ed isn't shit!! Ohhh but wait you will be stacking with Creatine!!! Now you'll get ripped!!!

well, to be perfectly honest with you, before starting this cycle.....asking around......most people told me it was dumb and I would get shit in the way of results plus it would be really bad for my body, I considered them ASSHOLES, well......now.....not so much, I have gained about 4-5lbs and about 1/2in in arms, 2in in chest, 2in in thighs but I am really questioning if it is worth the liver stress (no damage but I have to sleep A LOT 10h+ for my liver to cope with what I am doing to it) and kidneys. And when I heard people talking about this I thought they were idiots and they weren't taking precausions.....well......I am....I'm taking 9 Liv 52/day and it still hurts.....without it who knows how bad it would be.

This cycle is good so I get experience with steroids and realize that they are not a miracle, they are just a tool but I doubt I would ever do orals alone so I will just have to get over my fear of needles and next time I am pinning up.

My log wasn't really at all detailed but I thought I would at least let you know what the outcome was. I pretty much messed it up as much as I could so the results are quite miraculous considering my cycle was:

weeks 1-3 tbol+var starting at 30t+20var going up to 60t+30var and going back to 50t+30var
week 4 var 30
week 5 tbol:80-90

As notes I would say that at 60tbol + 30var I had some rather bad back pains......kidneys probably and moderate liver pain. Other side effects would be the fact that I was lethargic most of the cycle which caused me to cut it short and the fact that I slept most of the day.

Here are the results:

- weight started at 170lbs and right now I am at 183lbs so a plus of 13lbs

- Arms: 12.6" cold unflexed/14" cold flexed >>> 13.2"/14.8" so a plus of 0.8"
- Forearms: 10.6" >>> 11.4" so a plus of 0.8"
- Waist: 32" >>> 32.5" but it looks more toned
- Chest: 39" >>> 41.2" +2.2"
- Thighs: 20" >>> 22" +2"
- Calves: 15.8" >>> 16.1"....+ not that much :)

Overall, I learned some valuable lessons and next time I will plan stuff A LOT better and probably pin up but I am happy with the gains so everything turned out OK

Top Bottom