Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar, rad140, proviron stack

spacerace

Hi all,

Im looking to do a new cycle. Goals are to create more lean muscle mass, get stronger and loose some bf. Can you let me know if any issues or recommendations. I can do a log once I finalise my plan and dosing. Im 45yo, 6'2, 210lbs, athletic build with about 17%bf .Done some bulking cycles in the past. I get in 3 workouts per week and two decent runs.

weeks 1-6

50mg var (2x25mg ed)
20mg Rad140 ed
50mg Proviron ed
n2 Guard
weeks 7-10

Nolva 40/40/20/20
GW-501516 20mg ed
Aromasin 12.5 eod
n2guard

cheers

hey bro... a few things... pct looks good although i would still include clomid with nolva on it...

im not a big proponent of oral only cycles but to each their own...

i would get your body fat down another 3-4% before using any steroid... i would consider running a sarms only cutting stack first and THEN consider something like this... you can easily run sarms only, get a ton of strength and get your body fat dropping at a much faster rate...

this is one to look at...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi all,

Im looking to do a new cycle. Goals are to create more lean muscle mass, get stronger and loose some bf. Can you let me know if any issues or recommendations. I can do a log once I finalise my plan and dosing. Im 45yo, 6'2, 210lbs, athletic build with about 17%bf .Done some bulking cycles in the past. I get in 3 workouts per week and two decent runs.

weeks 1-6

50mg var (2x25mg ed)
20mg Rad140 ed
50mg Proviron ed
n2 Guard
weeks 7-10

Nolva 40/40/20/20
GW-501516 20mg ed
Aromasin 12.5 eod
n2guard

cheers
@spacerace welcome to EF family!

your cycle anavar and rad140 is a good mix with n2guard but pct needs hcgenerate in it
and you know your cycle is all guess work for us, right? just guessing
without seeing your LOG journal we just making shit up haha

please help us help you well, start a NEW thread with your LOG journal before the cycle. Put up your diet training cardio sleep supps and pics and we guide a cycle from there.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-Anavar-Rad140 cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

make sure you using ugfreak.to.
seen too many stories of people using fake gear

Top Bottom