Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Size Loss & Strenght Loss After Cycle...

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
of course you loose size/strenght after a cycle, its just the way it is.

but this can be combated with all the PCT protocols,, HCG/clomid/nolva etc.

But here is my question.

Alot of people will say, " oh you gained 20, get ready to loose 10lbs", but i never hear anyone mention. "oh your bench went up 100lbs, get ready to loose 50lbs of that"

I powerlift. Main goal = be as strong as i can be at lowest weight possible.

so i lifted 5 reps/3 reps and put on a ton of strength.

Don't mind fuck yourself into a predetermined size/strength loss Mike. You are young and dedicated, to diet and training, so most likely you won’t loose shit. If you keep EATING right then you will be gold.

Remember, most of the ass clowns that take gear never squat 500, much less eat right, and focus year round on their strength/physique. They take some gear to "get ripped", train like a typical M&F douchebag, then stop eating and training and deflate like balloons. That is not you.

al420 said:
Don't mind fuck yourself into a predetermined size/strength loss Mike. You are young and dedicated, to diet and training, so most likely you won’t loose shit. If you keep EATING right then you will be gold.

Remember, most of the ass clowns that take gear never squat 500, much less eat right, and focus year round on their strength/physique. They take some gear to "get ripped", train like a typical M&F douchebag, then stop eating and training and deflate like balloons. That is not you.

whats m&f?

Top Bottom