Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

Gotta love when you keep the pump and don't deflate! Great job so far buddy. This log is highlighting all the details for guys looking at running these compounds. Seems like they are definitely working for you now.

Day 16/17/18/19 mk677. day 7/8/9/10 LDG: ok guys so my weight is 193.5lbs (+8lbs). I have been on 10mgs of ldg for 4 days now. I haven't trained for like a week. I have been not well. I am experiencing this tightness in my chest on the left side near my heart. It's like a sharp pain. I'm too scared to train. I might have to go see a doctor about this. Also I am experiencing my nervous system is vibrating. I feel my nerves are not calm. Not sure what this may be. I am having super super heavy sleeps that it's hard to wake up from. I do dream but never remember them. I wake up feeling not rested and I'm also very very lethargic. I have pretty much zero energy. I have to force myself to get in the gym everytime I go. It's starting to get old. Lethargy seems to be way better when I have my off days with mk677 but still there. My diet has been half half. I haven't been eating enough even though I'm starving. When I get home from work all I want to do is just sleep. Coffee really doesn't do anything for energy. I don't wanna take a pre workout. Is there anything I can do to combat the laziness??

Day 16/17/18/19 mk677. day 7/8/9/10 LDG: ok guys so my weight is 193.5lbs (+8lbs). I have been on 10mgs of ldg for 4 days now. I haven't trained for like a week. I have been not well. I am experiencing this tightness in my chest on the left side near my heart. It's like a sharp pain. I'm too scared to train. I might have to go see a doctor about this. Also I am experiencing my nervous system is vibrating. I feel my nerves are not calm. Not sure what this may be. I am having super super heavy sleeps that it's hard to wake up from. I do dream but never remember them. I wake up feeling not rested and I'm also very very lethargic. I have pretty much zero energy. I have to force myself to get in the gym everytime I go. It's starting to get old. Lethargy seems to be way better when I have my off days with mk677 but still there. My diet has been half half. I haven't been eating enough even though I'm starving. When I get home from work all I want to do is just sleep. Coffee really doesn't do anything for energy. I don't wanna take a pre workout. Is there anything I can do to combat the laziness??

Day 20 mk677/ day 11 ldg: second day off from mk677 today feel much much better with the lethargy. Did a chest workout today felt really good and starting to notice strength gains. The same weight I usually do on all exercises felt much easier and did 10 reps instead of my usual 8. Got a really big chest pump. I feel sort of numb. Can't feel the muscles contracting. Feels like when I'm on pre workout. I'm not sure if I should continue dosing mk677. I really don't feel good when I take it. Any way here is a few progress pics post workout. I'm holding water so abit soft:

1zeihba.jpg

xc6ogi.jpg

2hz0s2t.jpg

You're looking great. Keep up the good work.

Day 21 mk677/ day 12 ldg: felt good today. I'm gaining waaaay too much weight then I like weight is up to 200lbs. I'm starting to introduce cardio 3 days a week into my routine. I went to bjj tonight and did 2hr workout felt awesome. Didn't seem to get tired. I have that vibration thing from the mk677 in my nerves again when I lay down to sleep. I'm getting a lot stronger and it's starting to kick in. Very excited. Getting compliments from everyone I see that I look like the hulk. :qt:

Day 22 mk677/ day 13 ldg: ok so that chest pain thing is fine thank god. I felt good today. Diet was pretty good. This is turning into a dirty bulk Lol. I find it hard trying to track macros. Not in the mood for that shit. I only get super strict when I cut. Had the the best workout I have had in a long time. Got a MASSIVE pump wow. Was shoulders and tris. Felt like my tris were going to explode. It was almost painful. strength is on the increase. This ldg stuff is shaping up to be very good. A friend of mine has some d aspartic acid that he don't need. I was thinking of taking it of him. Will this help with supression or is it a gimmick ? Thoughts ?

Day 23 mk677/ day 14 ldg: today was a off day from training. I can't believe it. I have zero DOMS from my beast workout. This is awesome. I honestly think I can train them again. Diet was good. Feeling good. Hunger is back to normal. Wasn't lethargic today. Tommorrow will be back and bis.

Day 24/25/26 mk677/ day 15/16/17 ldg: pumps still crazy. Feeling full and muscles feel hard. Misses is spinning out how hard my legs feel unflexed. I was walking with a trolley at work going up hill and my calves got a massive pump lol. I look leaner and bigger. Diet has been shit. Lethargy has gone away. Hunger also is back to how I am normally. Strength in the gym is really amazing. I can't believe how well my body has responded to ldg. My sleep is really good. I still feel those vibrations in my nerves. Possibly from the mk677. Will weight end of week with progress pics as it marks 1 month on cycle.

Top Bottom