Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mk677 log 2016

The foundation is good to work with.

Regarding sarms, check your bloods for HGH whether you are rly running mk677

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm in austriala and over here it seems to be legal for now. I have an option from liquid or caps. I didn't want to get liquid cause people saying it taste like shit. I'm using Pantner sports nutrition mk677. The other liquid brand is some Aussie brand that I don't really trust. Only one way to find out I guess. :qt:

Don't worry about the taste it ain't that bad but if you chase it with some juice you won't even taste it but really it's not bad at all

Day 3: ok so last night had shocking sleep again. Haven't slept properly in 3 days. Even my naps are weird. I barely fall asleep but it's like I'm half conscious. I experienced tightness in my left wrist randomly today and my fingers went numb for about 2 mins. I'm not sure if I was laying on it the wrong way. Felt pretty much normal today energy is average. Feel like I'm not as sore today from back/bi workout yesterday. So doms is a little less noticeable. I have realised that I'm more irritable. I'm a very calm and chilled guy and takes a lot to get me angry. But yesterday and today I noticed myself swearing in my head at something/someone. Also for 3 days in a row I have woken up sweating even though it's in the middle of winter here in Australia.

diet is half half. Need to clean it up abit more. Today is a off day from training. Gonna hit legs hard tommorrow.

The cycle idea is good, but I don't quite get the need for a 5-2 schedule - just run the Nutrobal every day. Unfortunately, there is a 99.9% chance of your SARMS being fake, since they can be sold legally only as reseach chemicals, and no reputable source will sell capsulated forms of SARMS. Usually, they will lace them with prohormones in order to lead the user to a deception, because they will get performance enhancement. However, this is a dangerous situation, as prohormones have side effects that do not take place with SARMS, and consequently one does not have the chance of preventing those by using the proper ancillaries.

If you want to get real SARMS, make sure that you have a reliable source. Personally, over the years I have used the SARMS of many brands, and so far only sarms1 were able to always deliver real and high quality SARMS for me. Therefore, I can personally vouch for them. Besides, their customer service is really good, and they will always go an extra mile for their customers.

Seeing your side effects, I have a weird feeling that it is not the real Nutrobal, since it should not cause this sort of side effects, especially irritation. Those sweats are not a good sign either. Really hope you will be fine, but be cautious.

When I did my cycle the first 2days were hard to sleep but then I had the best sleeps ever waking up refreshed and ready to go I'm still not convinced you have a good source of mk

Day 4 and 5: ok guys haven't been to the gym in these two days. I'm starting to think you guys might be right. I might have fake shit. Not really feeling anything and tommorrow will be day 6 in a row. I woke up from my nap today with extremely sore finger tips and hands. They were in bad pain like pins and needles but it hurt. Lasted about 5 mins. If I touch something it hurt even more. Anyone know wtf this is ? I haven't been hitting my macros last 2 days way under calories but my weight has gone up by 4.5lbs in 5 days. I'm not sure what this stuff is doing but I feel normal. Maybe early. I have access to liquid from a better source with solid reviews that I might get and start with that. Maybe I'll wait abit to see if anything happens ??

I would change to liquid mate when I ran it, it made me feel good not bad I bet you got some sort of pro hormone

Top Bottom