Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is to long to stay on??? need help asap

Daniel475

ok guys i got 4 jugs of test cypionate .. ive currentley finished 2 bottles im only shooting 1ml every 4 days.. but I always forget about my shot so sometimes the 4 days might be 6.. anyways it has pro longed my cycle.. i have been on since middle of june at this dosage still have 2 bottles left .. dunno if i should keep going or not.. ive gained 20 lbs but i dont really notice it the scale shows it .. not totally happy with the results yet.. was hoping to get a little leaner.. anyways any advice would be great

thanks alot

woooah woah..

How old are you?

What is your training/cycle history?

WHAT IS THE CONCENTRATION OF YOUR GEAR AND ARE YOU USING AN AI

ok guys i got 4 jugs of test cypionate .. ive currentley finished 2 bottles im only shooting 1ml every 4 days.. but I always forget about my shot so sometimes the 4 days might be 6.. anyways it has pro longed my cycle.. i have been on since middle of june at this dosage still have 2 bottles left .. dunno if i should keep going or not.. ive gained 20 lbs but i dont really notice it the scale shows it .. not totally happy with the results yet.. was hoping to get a little leaner.. anyways any advice would be great

thanks alot
stats first

Yeah! we need to know a few things....age, concentration of gear,training history,stuff like that.

been training for a long time im working out with a body builder right now that competes amateur ive been back at it hard for 5 months anyways.. im 24 58 185 .. eat really clean.. eggs usually for breakfast or oatmeal with a protein shake.. another protein shake mid day aswell as some chicken and potatoes.. dinner usually steak chicken or fish.. aswell as another protein shake.. all im taking is 1ml of test 250 cypionate every 4 days .. but since ive missed a few days my cycle has been push ahead a month.. and i still have 8 more shots in the 3rd jug and 1 more full one.. im also taking liver cleansers at the recommend dosage and have novadex on hand. and this is my first cycle ..

let me know thanks guys
dan

not exactly sure but i think cuz ive been missing shots i started in the middle of june and now its september so 4months on at this low dosage..

Well, obviously you're doing this half-assed, both in terms of results and in guarding your health. The longer you're on, the longer t takes to recover. Some guys never produce as much testosterone naturally again. This isn't something you fuck around with without precautions. You may be fine with a good PCT.

what would you recommend for pct? aswell should i stay on or come off? i feel fine etc.. any other tips would greatly be appreciated.. im not happy with the results i know i have 2 more bottles to do but so far at 2 jugs in im 20lbs heavier no leaner stronger obviously but not the look im going for .. thanks

Top Bottom