Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP capping

wuberton

I have a large amount of powdered DNP, but now I need to know how to safely cap it or otherwise ingest this stuff. I have used DNP before, and I really don't want to overdose this stuff. I know i need a precise scale, and I think i remember duchaine mentioning using starburst candy to take the DNP, but i was looking for alternate methods. Any help is appreciated.

a scale can be purchased at a smoke shop, 0.1g precision will do but a more precise scale would be better but at the same time more expensive. Before capping dnp you have to dry it, when its shipped it contains about 15% water. To dry it just leave it out on the sun, DONT PUT IT IN THE OVEN, DONT DRY IT IN YOUR ROOM BECAUSE THE FUMES FROM DNP WILL STAIN ANYTHING YELLOW. When storing dnp put in the plastic ziplock and put that in another ziplock (double bag it). As mention before, when weighing dnp the more precise the scale the less percent error is possible, with 0.1g scale your caps will dose between 200mg~300mg; with 0.01g scale your caps will dose between 200mg~210mg, THE MORE PRECISE THE SCALE THE MORE PRECISE THE DOSE.

Best of luck to you

PS, MAKE SURE YOU DRY THAT DNP BEFORE CAPING, AND BE CAREFULL STORING IT OR YOU WILL STAIN WHERE EVER YOU PUT IT.

Where were you able to get the powder I have not been able to find anywhere. PM me if you can and let me know

wuberton said:
I have a large amount of powdered DNP, but now I need to know how to safely cap it or otherwise ingest this stuff. I have used DNP before, and I really don't want to overdose this stuff. I know i need a precise scale, and I think i remember duchaine mentioning using starburst candy to take the DNP, but i was looking for alternate methods. Any help is appreciated.

Go to www.qfac.com Click on Danarchy Files & then the DNP files.

Top Bottom