Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My homebrew

Also I like presealed sterile vials. Then run 18-20g pin right off the filter into sterile vial. What MG did you make? That will effect solvents as well
That way the stopper would pop out and turns the vial unstrile all over again. Besides when I get roids from others i dint see the stopper pinned anywhere. so how do they do it? it must be open vial filling, no?

You need to get some ready made gear, can you tell me why you're bothering with this @Labwork ? you know the punishment for using steroids is very low bar, but manufacturing is much different. Why take all the risk for a few bottles of testosterone?
@Labwork how about this question? Im still curious

I added BA last. Hey btw my BB and BA are 99% pure if that means anything. could that be it?
You have to have ba and bb to keep solvents dissolved and in the oil. normally 2% of each is enough unless MGs per ml are super high. Dont add too much or it will cause PIP

The recipe I followed was 2% BA 20 BB and for a dosage of 250 mg. The BB-hormone mixture mixes fast and clear as a whistle, but the damn GSO does not agree with it and won't mix and I've tried shit loads of methods like warming it up on a hot plate and baking it after. You seem like you know what you're saying so I think you have got an answer for me. I might try filtering the pure grape seed carrier oil first and bring the temp as close to the hormone-BB mixture then mix them see if they dissolve. damnnnnn

try a different carrier oil but I never had issue with gso. You are not storing in fridge are you? should melt right down and be super clear and clean.

Top Bottom