Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest won't grow even on AAS!

Decahead

Hey everyone.
Well I don't even know if it is genetically weak bodypart or I'm doing anything wrong..
I've tried everything I read on forums, everything that people told me to do (Please don't bring the "Train harder" or "Eat more" shit, cuz I'm training the best and ever more than possible, and eating good amount of calories and adding weight weekly).

I'm currently on 600mg Test E + 300mg Deca total per wk, planned on dbol for 8 weeks but stopped on week 5 since I couldn't stand against the stomach pains I had.
I've put around 12 Kilos and I'm on Week 7 out of 12 weeks.

Any real suggestions about my chest?
I have little bit mass on lower pecs, but upper pecs just NOT existing.. literally 0 muscle.
When I'm pumped I am able to see nice form there but it never grows lol.
Pls don't bring me "work more incline", I'm not a fool..

Thanks for any advice lads!

I never had any luck until I started doing a pre exhaust with cables first and I mean really exhaust. Also using Dumbbells and really focusing on pushing with chest vs just benching big weight which grew my arms and shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd work on your mind muscle connection. Do more squeezing movements like flyes and cable crossover. For some of us presses won't be enough to build our chests

Most guys who struggle to develop their chest are ego lifting and not using full range of motion. It is very easy to let your shoulders round forward and allow them to do the majority of the pressing work.

Focus on keeping your shoulders rolled back and pressed against the bench at all time. The best movements for building the upper chest are incline movements like incline bench press, incline dumbbell flys etc.

I would focus more on each rep. Chest is an easy muscle to let the shoulders and/or triceps take over. You want to make sure the chest muscles are doing the majority of the work.

I would advise you to try out all sorts of different exercises for the chest, and see what works best for you. Once you fint those exercises, stick to them, and be patient. It is a very individual sport, where different people will react differently to the same exercises.

Hey everyone.
Well I don't even know if it is genetically weak bodypart or I'm doing anything wrong..
I've tried everything I read on forums, everything that people told me to do (Please don't bring the "Train harder" or "Eat more" shit, cuz I'm training the best and ever more than possible, and eating good amount of calories and adding weight weekly).

I'm currently on 600mg Test E + 300mg Deca total per wk, planned on dbol for 8 weeks but stopped on week 5 since I couldn't stand against the stomach pains I had.
I've put around 12 Kilos and I'm on Week 7 out of 12 weeks.

Any real suggestions about my chest?
I have little bit mass on lower pecs, but upper pecs just NOT existing.. literally 0 muscle.
When I'm pumped I am able to see nice form there but it never grows lol.
Pls don't bring me "work more incline", I'm not a fool..

Thanks for any advice lads!

Try doing more cable work, flyes and pullovers. Presses are not always the answer to the bigger chest.

Usually you see guys doing 5-6 exercises, half of which are presses, when its enough to do 3 or 4 at most with 1-2 press movements

Top Bottom