Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle advice

Azizzaki

Hello, guys please give me advice on my second cycle, my first cycle was wasted it was 16 weeks (750mg Sust + 600mg Deca + 50mg DBOL Week 9-14) I got bad advice, unfortunately, I gained 22lbs but gained a ton of fat and water because the person who coached me advised me to eat +4k calories even if it's from fast food after cutting I maintained only 11lbs, and the dosages were too high (because his dumb logic was more is better) I could've gained a ton more by eating right and running less gear, anyway I did lots of research and now I'm cruising on 250mg test and learned how to diet and I look and feel way better than when I was blasting so I want to start a new page.
I didn't use any ai and haven't had any single acne or gyno besides water retention which was because of a shitty diet and high sodium

Stats:
5'7
165lbs
12% Bodyfat

Second Cycle:

Week 1-8
500mg CYP + 300mg NPP
(1ml Mon, Fri) (1ml Mon, Wed, Fri)

Week 9-12
500mg CYP + 400mg NPP
(1ml Mon, Fri) (1.3ml Mon, Wed, Fri)

Week 1-4
50mg ANADROL

Week 5-6
100mg ANADROL

Def bad advice from your buddy but if you kept 11lbs of good tissue in 14 weeks that's a win.
Your cycle layout is fine but i would drop the week 1-4 anadrol and just run 50mg/day pre workout for a few weeks when your lifts start to stall.

i would keep anadrol to 4 weeks as its very harsh and 6 weeks will just thrash you internally... i would go 50 mg at least 2 weeks to assess before "possibly" bumping it up...

keep in mind npp needs more frequent injections so using a short ester with a long ester of test will have you pinning a lot... its not that you can't do it but it does become tedious...

i am not a fan of test that high especially with a 19-nor and generally recommend 300-350 each but you do whatever you feel comfortable with..

Hello, guys please give me advice on my second cycle, my first cycle was wasted it was 16 weeks (750mg Sust + 600mg Deca + 50mg DBOL Week 9-14) I got bad advice, unfortunately, I gained 22lbs but gained a ton of fat and water because the person who coached me advised me to eat +4k calories even if it's from fast food after cutting I maintained only 11lbs, and the dosages were too high (because his dumb logic was more is better) I could've gained a ton more by eating right and running less gear, anyway I did lots of research and now I'm cruising on 250mg test and learned how to diet and I look and feel way better than when I was blasting so I want to start a new page.
I didn't use any ai and haven't had any single acne or gyno besides water retention which was because of a shitty diet and high sodium

Stats:
5'7
165lbs
12% Bodyfat

Second Cycle:

Week 1-8
500mg CYP + 300mg NPP

Week 9-12
500mg CYP + 400mg NPP

Week 1-4
50mg ANADROL

Week 5-6
100mg ANADROL
@Azizzaki I'm happy to see you posting on EF, welcome to the Elitefitness.com big family

Testosterone and NPP is a good cycle but no need for anadrol, you should use tbol the best situation for you, but is it?
to be honest, how can we know if test npp and anadrol is good for you? think about it
if we tell you to use the cycle without knowing anything about you, we are just guessing

so to really help you, we need to see your training diet cardio supplements and situation log, start a NEW thread with your LOG JOURNAL diary pre cycle so we can help you prep for the cycle

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-cycle Diet Training Prep Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Not only was it bad advice but how did you feel that whole way and the Damage you did to your gut made it completely counterproductive

whether you're bulking or cutting it sews important to eat nutritious food any trainer who thinks otherwise should be completely cancelled and ignored

You really should wait to use more gear and be thankful if you fully recovered from your first cycle. Your body/brain are not done developing. Messing with hormones at this age is not smart. Had you disclosed your age in your first post I would not have made any other recommendation than this post. Be smart. This is not a race.

Stats:
5'7
165lbs
12% Bodyfat

Second Cycle:

Week 1-8
500mg CYP + 300mg NPP

Week 9-12
500mg CYP + 400mg NPP

Week 1-4