Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

10/20/06 - my house was robbed today. :mad: - there's a thread about it in chat. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513353

Supps:
1.5iu GH
1 Lipodrine
NO-EXPLODE before Workout
PureCEE before workout
Grean Tea Extract
Yohimbine HCL
Calcium
Multi
Guggelesterones

Meal #1
1 whole wheat english muffin + 1 poached egg + 2 slices whole wheat toast w/no calorie butter and no calorie jam. 2 cups of coffee w/1/4 cup ff milk each.

Meal #2 pre-workout
2 scoops zero carb apple melon isopure + 2 scoops NO-EXPLODE w/water

Meal #4 post-workout
not hungry. 12 oz Dole Grapefruit juice

drove to our house in Willcox and found a disaster. Stuff stolen, house a mess. Spent a couple of hours picking thru stuff and talking to sheriff. I let stress take over and ate a horrible:

Meal #5
McDonalds quarter pounder w/cheese + fries and an ice tea. now I feel like :sick:

:worried:

the-short-one said:
10/20/06 - my house was robbed today. :mad: - there's a thread about it in chat. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513353

Supps:
1.5iu GH
1 Lipodrine
NO-EXPLODE before Workout
PureCEE before workout
Grean Tea Extract
Yohimbine HCL
Calcium
Multi
Guggelesterones

Meal #1
1 whole wheat english muffin + 1 poached egg + 2 slices whole wheat toast w/no calorie butter and no calorie jam. 2 cups of coffee w/1/4 cup ff milk each.

Meal #2 pre-workout
2 scoops zero carb apple melon isopure + 2 scoops NO-EXPLODE w/water

Meal #4 post-workout
not hungry. 12 oz Dole Grapefruit juice

drove to our house in Willcox and found a disaster. Stuff stolen, house a mess. Spent a couple of hours picking thru stuff and talking to sheriff. I let stress take over and ate a horrible:

Meal #5
McDonalds quarter pounder w/cheese + fries and an ice tea. now I feel like :sick:

:worried:

sorry - forgot workout. lolol OK!!!

back today.
warmup = 10 minutes treadmill

pullup assist - wide hands

1 x 15/20% of body weight
1 x 12/30% of body weight
1 x 10/50% of body weight
1 x 10/60% of body weight

the pullup assist is with all the LifeFitness machines in my gym - so I warmed up a little more using the lower back machine thing. I don't think I really worked my lower back, but it felt good and I considered it a warmup.

1 x 12/90

moved over to the LifeFitness ab machine - bendy in the opposite direction! :)

1 x 12/50

downstairs to the weight room...

dumbell rows: each arm

1 x 10/50
1 x 10/60
1 x 8/75

Hyperextensions:
1 x 12/25
2 x 10/35

Lat pulldown - machine with handles above head that move independently
1 x 15/90
1 x 12/100
1 x 10/110
1 x 10/120

High Lat Row - machine with handles that move independently

1 x 12/100
1 x 10/110
1 x 10/120

Low Lat Row Machine - overhand grip

1 x 10/60
1 x 10/90
1 x 10/120

Low Lat Row Machine - underhand grip

1 x 10/60
1 x 10/90
1 x 10/120

rear delt fly - incline bench

3 x 10/50 tw

rear delt fly machine - pulses

1 x 15/40
1 x 15/50
1 x 12/60

I am sosorry that happened, we had our van stolen and they even took the kids car seats, but I couldn't imagine our house being broken into, you must feel so violated.

:worried: :heart:

ck2006 said:
I am sosorry that happened, we had our van stolen and they even took the kids car seats, but I couldn't imagine our house being broken into, you must feel so violated.

:worried: :heart:

yeah. feeling a little crappy right now. thanks for the :heart:. :)

the-short-one said:
yeah. feeling a little crappy right now. thanks for the :heart:. :)

Did you workout before or after this happened, I can imagine if it was after the workout was a good one yes, no?

ck2006 said:
Did you workout before or after this happened, I can imagine if it was after the workout was a good one yes, no?

before. I worked out and then drove to the house. oi. I think it helped keep me calm. I was really tired when I got there.

the-short-one said:
before. I worked out and then drove to the house. oi. I think it helped keep me calm. I was really tired when I got there.

Our van was stolen at the gym. :rolleyes: we found out after we worked out too and we were to tired to get really really upset, that came the next day.

If you are working out tomorrow, destress and have a good one!

again really sorry :heart:

:) I'm in Tucson this week for some classes. Taking a dual engineering (residential/commerical) test with the state on Thursday. I spent 7 hours studying the law exam today. Now, I'm off to Gold's Gym for a good, long workout...

Top Bottom