Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

the-short-one said:
lolol ok:

3500 x 9 x .5 = 15750 cf
3500 x 4 x 4 = 56000 cf
56000 + 15750 = 71750 cf
71750 cf/27(3 cubed) = 2657 cy
2657/27.5 = 96.62 hours
OK, the term I didn't understand was 1:1 slope. I took that to mean, over the length of the slope, it would have to be a 45deg angle. Something didn't compute. The rest was fairly basic algebra.

BTW, you use Muscle Milk, don't you? Do you use it just for workouts, or as a meal replacement?

the-short-one said:
10/25/06
Supps:
1.5iu GH
1 Lipodrine
NO-EXPLODE before Workout
PureCEE before workout
Grean Tea Extract
Yohimbine HCL
Calcium
Multi
Guggelesterones
YES on my tummy, bum and face

oi. Everything hurts today. lolol. delts, bis, tris, hammys. I'm going to the gym today, but I don't know what I'm going to do yet. :D Proly whatever hurts the least...

Meal #1 (bad)
2 slices Trader Joes Cinnamon Bread

Meal #2 (bad, bad)
venti non-fat latte w/sugar free hazelnut syrup

Meal #3
1/2 meso tech oatmeal chocolate chip bar

I'm studying for a KA contractor's license - dual engineering. I take the test tomorrow and I think I'n nervous eating. lolol The good news is that I took the practice test and scored a 98 out of 100. All I need is a 70 to pass, so it looks like I may be okey dokey. I have a business law tes tomorrow also - that one is a breeze. 80 questions, also with a 70% pass rate. So, if I pass my tests, I have a license to build sky scrapers and bridges and stuff. :D

I was a little nervous about the math part, but I've got it hammered down. Some trig, some geometry, some calculus. (did I even spell calculus right?) Here's a sample question:

You have a trench that is 3500 ft long, 9 feet deep, and 3 ft 6 inches across the bottom The ditch slopes at a 1:1 ratio and the top four feet of the trench is 4 feet wide. You are using an excavator with a 3/4 yard capacity bucket. The soil swell rate is 25%. The excavator can remove 27.5 yards of dirt per hour. How many hours will it take to excavate the trench?

:D Hint. We're dealing in cubic yards and cubic feet.

workout= back.

warmup
15 minutes on treadmill

arnold press (to warm up my shoulders)
1 x 12/50 tw
1 x 10/60 tw
1 x 10/70 tw

one arm bent row - each arm
1 x 12/40
1 x 10/50
1 x 10/60
1 x 8/70

reverse fly on incline bench
1 x 10/40 tw
1 x 10/50 tw
1 x 8/60 tw

sitting dumbell row - palms down on the extension, twist to palms up at back of movement.

1 x 10/50 tw
1 x 10/60 tw
1 x 10/70 tw
1 x 10/80 tw

lat row - cable

1 x 10/90
1 x 10/100
1 x 8/110

lat pulldown using wide grip bar

1 x 12/80
1 x 12/90
1 x 10/100
1 x 8/110

lat pulldown using close hand attachment (same one from lat row)

1 x 12/70
1 x 12/80
1 x 12/90
1 x 10/100

upright cable row

1 x 12/60
1 x 12/70
1 x 12/80
1 x 12/90
1 x 10/100

another one that I don't know the name of...
dumbell in hand and above head like you're going to do a one arm tricep press. instead of bending your elbow to work tricep, move the whole arm. movement is from arm parallel to shoulders (like you're doing a one arm military press) to dumbell behind head (like you're about to do a tricep press)

4 x 12/20

standing wide arm barbell rows (I actually alternated between the two grips)

wide arm, underhand grip
1 x 10/40
1 x 10/50
1 x 10/60

wide arm, overhand grip
1 x 10/40
1 x 10/50
1 x 10/60

abs:
did 50 crunches on decline bench with medicine ball, but felt i was using my legs more than my abs. STARTOVER.

ball crunches
4 x 25

floor - bicycle with alternating elbow to knee ( touch both knees before counting "1")

1 x 40
1 x 30
1 x 30

on bench - leg raises

1 x 30
1 x 30
1 x 30

cooldown:
15 minutes treadmill

Meal #4
spinach salad w/gorganzola & 5 oz chicken breast strips

HiDnGoD said:
OK, the term I didn't understand was 1:1 slope. I took that to mean, over the length of the slope, it would have to be a 45deg angle. Something didn't compute. The rest was fairly basic algebra.

BTW, you use Muscle Milk, don't you? Do you use it just for workouts, or as a meal replacement?

you're right about the 1:1 slope - 1 foot horizontal to 1 foot of fall. they trick you with the 1:1 slope. it doesn't even figure into the equation. :nerd: bastards. it had me screwed up at first, too. they gave me the answers to the test, so it took me a while to figure it out.

I don't use MuscleMilk. I understand it's yummy, tho.

I walked next door to Denney's to grab food for dinner. (I'm hoteling it) An older guy that works there came up behind me and started feeling my arms. :worried: He then proceeded to talk at me about working out and how fit he was and blah, blah,blah.

I don't mind people talking to me - it's the touchy feely stuff that bothers me.

Any of you ladies with big muscles feel wierd out in public sometimes? I get stared at all the time, and a day doesn't go by where someone aproaches me to comment or ask about working out. I'm not sure how I feel about the attention...

Hey. I'm not complaining. I like the way I look and I do it for me, but sometimes I feel like a freak in public. lolol Even at the gym. I went today around noon, hoping it would be quieter there. It was, but gawdam. It feels like eyes are on me all the time. (and they are, because i constantly catch people looking at me.) It just makes me self conscious, and then it makes me a little mad because I shouldn't feel self counscious. :D duh. Maybe I don't know how I feel.

Someone tell me what I'm feeling, dammit. I need therapy. lolol

WTF does soil swell rate have to do with that question? Is it raining or are you digging down into the water table?

redguru said:
WTF does soil swell rate have to do with that question? Is it raining or are you digging down into the water table?

when you dig up compacted soil, it swells...because it's not compacted anymore. compacted soil has moisture in it.

the-short-one said:
lolol ok:

3500 x 9 x .5 = 15750 cf
3500 x 4 x 4 = 56000 cf
56000 + 15750 = 71750 cf
71750 cf/27(3 cubed) = 2657 cy
2657/27.5 = 96.62 hours
I betcha it actually takes longer. Just removing the dirt is one thing. Keeping it trim & neat takes more time, not to mention you have to drive 60 yds to pile it.

I've been neglecting my logging. oi.

Good news - I passed both my tests. :D They gave me 6 hours to take both and I took them both in 1. lolol Yay!

More good news. I'm in LAX right now waiting for my plain to haul me to jamaica. Double Yay! 10 days on the beach. I leave at 10pm and will get to Montego Bay at 6:30 am. They have a gym where I'm going. I brought my gloves, belt & shoes. :D

:heart:

the-short-one said:
I've been neglecting my logging. oi.

Good news - I passed both my tests. :D They gave me 6 hours to take both and I took them both in 1. lolol Yay!

More good news. I'm in LAX right now waiting for my plain to haul me to jamaica. Double Yay! 10 days on the beach. I leave at 10pm and will get to Montego Bay at 6:30 am. They have a gym where I'm going. I brought my gloves, belt & shoes. :D

:heart:
Nice work on the tests. (scab) :genious:
I always plan on working out on vacation, but I think those plans would be in trouble if I was in a place like Jamaica.

Top Bottom