Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My house was broken into, my stuff stolen, and the damn place was trashed.

the-short-one

EF VIP
Drove about an hour to our place in Willcox today. Went to get some of my son's stuff and break out the winter clothes. I got there and the doors were open, stuff was thrown everywhere, bed over turned. They fuckers even stole my underwear. :mad:

Gone are:
dvd player
200 dvds
digital camera
video camera
desktop computer & flat panel monitor
MY UGGS. fuckers.
most all my clothes and shoes - including underwear - WTF?
tools
1000 watt grow light and ballast + all my fertilizer & other plant stuff
rototiller
the $5.00 alarm clock by the bed. :nerd:
the gawdam garbage can
my son's toys
soap and toilet paper from the bathroom

and most disturbingly - my son's birth certificate. GAWDAMMIT!!!!!!!

The tv is in the 5th wheel at our last job site. If it had been there, they would have taken it.

My house in the the county, so I had to call the sheriff. A nice sheriff dude came out and wrote the report up for me. Not a lot they can do, since I haven't been there for 2 months - I have no idea when it happened. I told him I didn't really care about any of the crap except my sons BC. (This is a lie - my uggs are gone, dammit) He took hi social, date of birth, etc and said that if it was used, they'd let me know.

I packed up what was left (mostly work clothes - no one wants sweatshirts with grease stains on them) and came back to Sierra Vista. The house is a disaster - they overturned the beds, pulled everything out of the cubbards, and left whatever clothes they didn't want all over the house. I was so stresed, I went to McDonalds on the way back and ate a huge burger and fires and now I feel like throwing up. fuck. :worried:

wow. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Do you have insurance? I know that doesn't replace everything, but its a start.

The birth certificate is VERY valuable, I can see why they took that.
No brainer as to why they took the panties.
Why the grow light? You growing bud?

no - I'm not growing bud. lolol When I was at home all the time, my hobby was growing plants and flowers.

Yes - I think it's someone I know. The kid across the street got thrown out of his house shortly before we started out last job. He's the only neighbor who's ever been in our house. I hired him to help pull out trees and do general cleanup when we bought the place.

OMG....that is horrible and very creepy.......wow...Maybe Stickfigure's girlfriend needed some undies..........lol....but that is crazy....sounds like someone you know did it

the-short-one said:
lolol he doesn't know where I live, and I don't think he's the robbing kind.
nah he's not the robbing kind, but he's been known to enter through the backdoor and take the dirt road home!

what about somebody on your work site that had access to your home address?

They would obviously know you weren't home and could have had somebody else do it.

Top Bottom