Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Have several workouts I need to post. Completely forgot this week is thanksgiving! What's everyone's plans? Ok..headed to the gym in a bit and will take some time and put all of my workouts up. Have several!!

Hey sweettea you working that MetCon? You wanna be doing that 2x/week and get it up to between 6 and 10 mins. That is your Tue and Thur cardio. Just a reminder, afterall I dont wanna be all it that misery by my liloldself ya know!

Hey Jen just checking In on ya! Hope all is going well in cowboy country lol!!

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Jen just checking In on ya! Hope all is going well in cowboy country lol!!

Sent from my iPhone

Ha!! Yeah everything ok here. I was telling zed earlier that every other weekend we have my Stepson and it always takes up my free time!! I'm good. How are you doing? Have a good weekend? Working hard?

Push exercises

Bench
Warm up with the bar
12 x 65, 70 x 7, 70 x 5

Incline

7 x 25 and 5 x 25

Decline
12 x 55
12 x 65

Oh bbl press
12 x 30 (2)

Close grip
12 x 30
12 x 40

Dips 2 x 12

Bbl row from floor
60 x 12 (2)

Pulls ups. (sounds like diapers)
12 x 2

Dbl row
12 x 25 (2)

Dbl curls
12 x 40 (2)

Alt dbl curls
12 x 20 (2)

Just put up the last few days workouts. Been behind postin up. Did met con today and got my jackass whooped!! That's hard man!! Discouraging how hard it is. Tomorrow is legs so I'll make sure to post up. Thursday will be outta town. Friday will go for a run..that's my tentative plan for now folks.

Top Bottom