Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Cali your posts are outstanding sista!

Yeah I agree Zed! Both you always are full of great knowledge. Before I started on this site I didn't know much bout nutrition cycles or in fact how my body works while training now from all the help from you guys I learned loads. I've even been considering doing some courses for my own benefit I find it all so interesting.

Sent from my iPhone

Gr8 killa tude darlin BUT you only do the MetCon 2x/week!!! PLus your weeknd 30MIN run. THATS ALL THE CARDIO FOR YOU SWEETTEA!!!
THATS ALL THE CARDIO FOR YOU SWEETTEA!!
THATS ALL THE CARDIO FOR YOU SWEETTEA!!
If you do any more you are just gonna go backwards on your strength and growth sista.
Tell me you understand this plz!:cool:

Ha!! I get it!!! Loud and clear!! So I just do the met con 2 xs a week and my 30 minute weekend and that's it on the cardio? Understood!!!! Please keep reminding me of that so I can get it in my little brain!! So I did met con yesterday and Wednesday. And will do my run tomorrow and am doing pull exercises today. (schedule got kinda flipped around).
No mas cardio!! ;)

Yeah I agree Zed! Both you always are full of great knowledge. Before I started on this site I didn't know much bout nutrition cycles or in fact how my body works while training now from all the help from you guys I learned loads. I've even been considering doing some courses for my own benefit I find it all so interesting.

Sent from my iPhone

I agree with you D!! Everyone here is so knowledgeable and exactly what I was looking for!! I thought I was fairly knowledgable (more than the average bear) until I got on this site. I love learning about this stuff. Probably one reason I got a health sciences degree. However it's funny in none of my classes (which were very involved) did they ever mention
Nutrition or exercising and how it played a role, etc. I can definitely see how doctors are not informed. No one at the educational level ever mentioned it!!

ha!! I get it!!! Loud and clear!! So i just do the met con 2 xs a week and my 30 minute weekend and that's it on the cardio? Understood!!!! Please keep reminding me of that so i can get it in my little brain!! So i did met con yesterday and wednesday. And will do my run tomorrow and am doing pull exercises today. (schedule got kinda flipped around).
No mas cardio!! ;)

good!:d

One of the new guys at work has a bod pod... He offered to meet me on the weekend to test my bf%... Not sure why, but the hubby wasn't crazy about the idea! Lol.

I just found out that they do the water test at the hospital nearby.. I might call and get the details... It would be nice to get an accurate result...

Top Bottom