Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Good morning GIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLSSSS
GG I too feel alive with sun,;)
W2BLean...You too have a great day!!:heart:
Muneca!!!!:roadster: you are illegally beautiful!!!
Justa got abc from gym..GRET leg workout!!!
Back to Shadow's project since I was "nursing" for a month...
And not nursing as a milking:cow:...just a nice sweet inocent pretty little :doc: well yes and lots of :spatts:

Muneca!!!! you are illegally beautiful!!!
:bigkiss: awwwwwwwwwww...thanks melliza..checking in on you. Good morning. I am going to go back and read what is up with you and then message you...Thanks for the compliment..made my morning! I was up at 5am to work out and I feel freakin awesome!! I have been really motivated lately and the encouragement you give just adds to it! Hopefully, by June 1 I will be CALIENTE in mi :bikinimom ! xoxoxo :heart:

florencia said:
Off to Dr I weigh 54.8 K today...let's see what this cleansing does for my weight, and BF%...I think he will be giving me things like potato juice^^^...
Whatever...hey in the beach pic above it's me...
You look stunning, as always..where is that pic taken? It is looks so peaceful and beautiful. (sorry about the catch up with the posts--late comments) I have been very busy and they actually expect me to work at work and not surf EF and talk to everyone! Bastards.... :p

*Bunny* said:
LOLOL... if i didnt have to work for insurance Id be down there in a heart beat disobeying the docs, laying in the sun, and playing in the water... sipping on something fruity... and cheer the girls on for their show in 8 weeks lol :heart:

I second that! Could I leave the BF behind..don't know about that, but it is tempting..I love laying out!!!!!!!! So bad for you, I know..but I am white as a ghost now and so very jealous of that bronzed skin, Flor!!!! :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:
I second that! Could I leave the BF behind..don't know about that, but it is tempting..I love laying out!!!!!!!! So bad for you, I know..but I am white as a ghost now and so very jealous of that bronzed skin, Flor!!!! :heart:
The picture was taken at Ixtapa at the Westin..."las brisas"...Will ask BF to take one of me here at home..LOL...
Please everyone pray I don't :sick: after I :spit: olive oil with lime juice on Saturday....
I felt better yesterday funny thing hunger...I am beggining to understand it...it is mostly triggered by habits...bad habits...since I can only eat "dronk" apple juice halved with water and very little 125ml...about 1/4 cup...It is satisfying...and that suplement "life" is good...only 4 cals but rich in nutrients...

Last edited:
The stuff you are consuming sounds :sick: but I know the value of a good detox diet. Sometimes its just good to clean the shit out. Glad its working for you. And I bet stress had a bigger impact on you than you think too.

Yes more pix of that gorgeous body you are always complaining about! :heart:

Sassy69 said:
The stuff you are consuming sounds :sick: but I know the value of a good detox diet. Sometimes its just good to clean the shit out. Glad its working for you. And I bet stress had a bigger impact on you than you think too.

Yes more pix of that gorgeous body you are always complaining about! :heart:

Good Morning Sassy....and everyone else!!!
I had to prolong my detox diet as it seems I have more "stuff" glued on to my intestines...Somehow it stays stuck there...
Olive oil/Lime juice will be done on Monday or Tuesday....
I will be discreet with words...:lmao:
I have seen all kinds of colors, all kinds of shapes and sizes...
No, not fallos...LOL...
THE things that have been evacuated...
I am if I must remind you on a liquid diet that only has apple juice and water as food...(that life Vive supplemet I talked about earlier) and THAT cannot make those amounts...
Gross I know...
So belive it when and if you are ever told...You are full of .... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok so it was detox picture time!!!LOL...
Here is one that has NOTHING TO DO WITH TSO...the only thing we have in common are...
We are humans..:lmao: We are women :qt: :qt: We are both GREAT ...
and We are both tired of chicken!!!:lmao:
So here is a pic of my back...tomorrow I will post nice ones... :p :p

Oh do not forget I have not had protein or veggies for 6 days no gym NADA......
so flat has a reason...:worried:
2zr43g7.jpg

This is part of the recomendations given...
# Resume normal eating, but eliminate from your diet anything containing bleached whole wheat or bleached and refined white flour products. Also eliminate anything containing artificial color or flavor, corn syrup or refined sugars. Instead, use whole wheat, stone ground, or sprouted whole wheat flour and honey (preferred), raw sugar, or maple sugar. Inquire until you find them.
# Eat a good size raw vegetable salad daily and one cooked leafy vegetable.
# Eat fresh, raw fruits, in season, between meals and for desserts.
# Cook, bake, or steam all vegetables definitely on the raw side. (Microwaving not recommended for any food.)
# Cook beef very, very rare. Broil fish on one side only. Cook eggs softly.
# Eat melons between meals.
# Drink water generously between meals only. Drinking water during meals dilutes the digestive enzymes in the mouth and stomach.
# See that one half of your food intake is fresh and raw, and gradually increase.
# Be sure to eat something raw at each meal. If this is not always practical, then augment the meal with No. 22 GreenLife®.
# Exercise. Even well-balanced blood is ineffective unless it is aerated (oxygenated), so walk, walk, walk.
So they don't know about lifting huh?

Last edited:
Today I drink 1 cup of olive oil with 1 cup lime juice...Anyone up for dinner???
weight 52.8K = 116.40 lbs...
I have no idea what it will feel like when I eat again...
Not hungry tho.
Funny you DO get used to not eating!!
I never ever thought it would be true...

Top Bottom