Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which training system is the best for mass? Everyone input please!

Which training style is the best for mass!?> all reply please! Thanks!

• HIT Metzer Style. 1-3 workouts per week total. 1 set to failure for the bodypart

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • HIT Dorian Yates Style

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Low volume High frequncy. 5-10 sets per bodypart 2-3 times per week

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • High volume low frequncy. Each bodypart gets hit 1x per week but with 20+ sets.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Arnold high volume high frequncy 3x per week per bodypart. 20+sets

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • FOOD is more important than your program

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

Letsmake everyone vote on this.

Whats the best program for muscles mass?

1) HIT Mike Menzer
1-3 full body workouts a week with very little total sets. Each set to failure very few exercises per muscle group

2)Dorians HIT
HIT except a bit more volume

3) Low volume high frequncy.
Where you do 5-10 sets per bodypart non failure 2-3 times per week

4) High volume low frequncy
20+ sets per bodypart non failure. 1 muscle group gets hit 1x per week.

5) High volume high frequncy. Arnold training

or

6) Training doesnt matter. Just shove that food down your throat! Any system (that you can do) will work. FOOD is more important

Reply please!
Post your comments!!!
ok?

thanks!

I don't know, but what I have read a good 1x week per body part seems to be what a lot of people do. Moderate sets of maybe 8 for each muscle set depending on what else they are working out that day. Say 9 total sets on chest and than 4-6 sets on Tri's right after. so, 5 total exercises a day, maybe 40 reps max???? I don't know, what do you guys think?

food.

all the others are ways to change things up. as long as the body is unaccustomed to the stimulus, the food will do its work.

There is no magical training program Alex.

When will you realize this? Periodization and variety is the key.

-Zulu

ZZuluZ said:
There is no magical training program Alex.

When will you realize this? Periodization and variety is the key.

-Zulu

Well that just isn't true.......I hear that 1000 sets per bodypart (particularly small ones) in a workout can make you huge. I know somebody who claims a half inch from one arm workout that only used a couple of hundred sets......imagine what a thousand could do. This time next week I'll have 20 inch guns :).

ARE YOU CRAZY???? 1000 sets?

Can you say overtrain????? How in the world are going to do 3000 reps in one wo? Especially on just arms

Bobarell said:
ARE YOU CRAZY???? 1000 sets?

Can you say overtrain????? How in the world are going to do 3000 reps in one wo? Especially on just arms

yes he is crazy. i have no idea where he is digging it up! That gonna overtrain you like no other!

I personally don't think anyone can do 1000 sets of anything in one day either. I don't understand peoples thinking sometimes.

I think the most "reps" I have ever done in one day is 300 and I left the gym wrecked and thinking I was going to die. It was a depletion WO and it was very light weight. I have and never will do that again.

Top Bottom