Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

I hear that! Dad at 35 ain't no cake walk! But I'm 99% positive I'll stay with my training till I get back! Then I'll let Needto, RADAR and Zed turn me into a monster!!!

Pile on alot of volume like Obcessedwliftin is doing

You should have trouble walking after squats, and trouble eating after doing shoulders tris, same after lats and Biceps

Thats how we roll!

Lmao I thought you called me he haha. ThAts what ever person said so far bout it that they were skeptical even the report says that. You will look back a think lol and to think I was skeptical !

I knew you were a chica! Zed said he helped u with ur program and it seems u love it! Just hope for the same results!!

And eating to support the program.....I eat very clean and know my foods very well! So my question would be how much??

Cals = ??

Protein = ??

Carbs = ??

Fats = ??

I try to keep sugar intake to 20g or under.

Give me some time to work this out for you bro.

As to your ? on "What would all you put for goals on this cycel" Mass is always where its at bro. Clean and not wet but still mass attack!

This should be fun!! Also have Glyco-maize to go with the slin!

*Zed should I do my regular training tomorrow or the 5x5? And are u doctoring this program for me?? I really appreciate all the time u guys and gals are putting forth to help me!!! I WON'T LET U ALL DOWN!!!

Yeah bro Im gonna put some additional stuff in for you. As for your question now or later. Start it when you can devote 12 weeks to it non stop.
As for you other question, IDK bro there are so many variabels. But I can say this. You will be amazed at what you accomplish if you hit hard and get enough fuel in you and rest. Truely you wont hardly recognize yourself or your weights.

Top Bottom