Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

Jesus Christ Guys, this is obviously a joke! A funny one...but a joke nonetheless.

So c'mon, who's the perpetrator? Show yourself! LOL...too much! Funny shit!

AppleJuice said:
Pictures like these will encourage people to start using roids out of fear that they will never progress beyond what you look like.

LOL... I agree AppleJuice.....So many are going too start theres going to be a shortage of Gear....LOL
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I HOPE NONE OF YOU ARE TAKING THIS GUY SERIOUS. IT REEKS OF BULLSHIT.

KAYNE

Meet Adam....

Adam is a 20 year old whoo was inspired and trained By
monster. His favorite producst are androstendione-4-5
he says hehates the diols because monster says theer garbage.His favorite hormones are premarian. his favorite gnc product is bloosoant.HE hates protein he said monster says"creatine is 100% better than protein look at the hustle tech adds and my fat baby dick body i said "wow" now i can be atranvestite like MONSTER.:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
black005.jpg

Re: Meet Adam....

Hardcore 24-7 said:
Adam is a 20 year old whoo was inspired and trained By
monster. His favorite producst are androstendione-4-5
he says hehates the diols because monster says theer garbage.His favorite hormones are premarian. his favorite gnc product is bloosoant.HE hates protein he said monster says"creatine is 100% better than protein look at the hustle tech adds and my fat baby dick body i said "wow" now i can be atranvestite like MONSTER.:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:
black005.jpg
nurses014.jpg

If this is for real I'll say it, I was natural for 20 years before making the switch and I can tell you that you work out just as hard if not harder on roids than off.

God, you are pathetic if that is what you think.

Now for an honest critique.

I never, eever stepped on stage looking that awful, you reak of fat, you got bitch titties (leads me to believe you are not natural, at least in the past), your stomach is soft with no definition (dryer and higher? Your high)

Legs, they are soft and sexy.

your arms are your only quality (but need a lot of work)

Your gym routine is what my ex girlfriend warmed up with. I was curling 225 at one point.

Well,
could have been nicer, but you got off to a bad start with the way you stated your opinion of steroids and those who use them.

Keep trying. And your friends legs are nasty.

Top Bottom