Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

LMFAO @ bigkraut, vix and The mann and everyone else!!!
This is obviously a gay contest. I'd have to wonder where and how the real person that posted these pictures acquired them. :D

*sigh*

Hey Monster

Come on over to the chat 'n' conversation board.

I can talk to you there. Not here because im' not a body-builder

nice pics :)

h

Man - some shit is just too good to be made up! Thanks for given me the great ab workout - I can hardly breathe ... I gotta have another look at that pic.

hey monster its cool that u did that, all that... whatever you did being natural.....not all juicers are people whos " look for the easy way out" some people reach their natural plateau and have no other choice. I myself think i have come to that....what I am trying to say there is nothing wrong with a little juice...and it doesn't work like magic, like fina4886 said, if you dont diet right and bust your ass in the gym you will get yourself no where....

You got balls Monster to go on stage like that

no way, the day after you would have placed higher.
You need to loose maybe 20 lbs, if not more to show some abs. But that would mean loosing a lot of size everywhere.

I started with roids too late, so here is some good advice. You should start your first cycle "yesterday".

You will look better, feel better and hapier.

Just good advice.

And Scott (LOL)

Re: *sigh*

HelenSL said:
Hey Monster

Come on over to the chat 'n' conversation board.

I can talk to you there. Not here because im' not a body-builder

nice pics :)

h

Monster this chick is a complete phsyco and does not represent the chat and conversation board, please do not come over there.

Re: Re: *sigh*

Natymike said:

Monster this chick is a complete phsyco and does not represent the chat and conversation board, please do not come over there.

good one Natymike!!! :D

a) get him curious b) a bit of reverse psychology ;)

that'll get him over there when he shows again!!! :mix:

helen

Top Bottom