Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AM cardio for cutting (question)

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
so im going to be starting my AM cardio for cutting on sunday, and im just wondering how you guys treat the post AM running for fat loss nutrition.

like do yall have a post workout shake to drive off cortisol? such as the simple carb and protein drink, and if so is it less carb?

basically: should i treat post cardio nutrition th esame as post workout nutrition?

No. you may want to have bcaa's pre and post cardio then go home and eat your regular meal no need for pcn(post cardio nutrition yes i just made that up)

i just started doing AM cardio and man i love it......i can't believe how quickly it's altering my body. dramatic difference between post workout cardio

best way to do it is do your cardio...wait 30-40 minutes after cardio so your body keeps burning fat, and then eat a regular meal.

SublimeZM said:
basically: should i treat post cardio nutrition th esame as post workout nutrition?

Assuming you destroy yourself during a normal workout... umm, hell no.

I've always treated AM cardio as 10-30 minutes on the bike before breakfast. I never did anything special.

First thing I do post workout is pop 60-80 grams of dextrose as soon as I'm mobile, lol.

:cow:

i start my am cardio on monday. . .i do one-half hour first thing in the am on an empty stomach, followed by abs. . .i check the clock as soon as i'm done with the cardio portion and i don't eat for one full hour from that time. . .some people say it's bullshit, but it works great for me. . .

Wake up at 630am
Empty stomach
I hit the treadmill for 16 minutes
3.7 miles per hour
0 incline for 2 min , 5 incline for 2 min, 10 incline for 2 min and then 15 incline for 2 min.
I do this twice. Then I ride the bike for 15 minutes.

At 715am I eat 2 cups of oatmeal and 2 yogurts right after. Shower and then have a protein shake 35g of protein after I get dressed which is about 30 minutes after the oatmeal and yogurt.

5 gr bcaa, 5 gr leucine, 5 gr glutamine, 200-500 mg Vit C pre cardio. you'll shut down most of your cortisol spike and wont go catabolic.

carbs (within reason) you have post fast in am especially after cardio will go towards glycogen replenishment and wont hurt your cutting.

whey protein is best after any workout cardio or otherwise

Faizakafez said:
No. you may want to have bcaa's pre and post cardio then go home and eat your regular meal no need for pcn(post cardio nutrition yes i just made that up)

I take BCAA's post cardio also....and I take 2 egg whites + fatburner + 5g Glutamine pre-cardio....

I think it depends on the type of cardio you do. Some do low intensity at about 60-65% mhr for fat burning. This supposedly does not dig into the glycogen stores.

or Is this info old news and already disproven? Remember, I'm an old man. I haven't done cardio in..... never.

Top Bottom