Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol (Stanozolol), Clenbuterol, T3 Cutting cycle.

samc

Hello broos,
Stats
21 yo.
190 lbs.
11%ish bf.
6 ft.

I'll doing a winny,clen and t3 6 week long cutting cycle with 4x cardio 4x resistance training, to see what bodyfat % it gets me for summer.

Diet:

will be ultimate diet 2.0 (lyle mcdonald) similar to a ketogenic diet but its aim isnt really ketosis.

Calories will be 1300 a day (monday-thursday am), 700ish coming from proteins, 500ish from fats, 100 from carbohydrates.

Thursday PM - Friday before bed (carbohydrate refeed, in other words shit loads of carbs, minimal fat, minimal sucrose, fructose) around 1200 grams of carbs and 300ish from protein, 50 grams of fat or something.

Saturday - Sunday - 500 calories below mainteance. (high protein, moderate carbs, moderate fats, ALL clean)

Workout:

Workout from ultimate diet 2.0:
Monday - Upper body glycogen depletion workout 1 min rest between sets, 1 min between exercises(supersets) and 1 hour on the treadmill (at incline 6% 9 km/hr).

Tuesday - Lower body glycogen depletion workout 1 min rest between sets, 1 min between exercises(supersets) and 1 hour on a bike.

Wednesday - 1 hour on the treadmill (at incline 6% 6 km/hr) or the crossfit machine.

Thursday PM - Full body to-make-sure-im-depleted-workout all in super sets, 2 sets per body part, except for biceps, triceps and shoulders.

Saturday - Strength full body workout in supersets with 3 min rest between sets, 5 min between exercises.

Sunday - 1 hour treadmill (6% incline, 9km/hr)

Doses:

I've started my clenbuterol 1 week early, and started the winny and T3 today.

Doses will be like this:

T3 for the first 4 weeks:
25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/25/25/25 mcg

Clenbuterol will be:
the first 2 weeks (one week of it done already)
20/40/60/80/100/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120/120
2 weeks off and so on, untill end of cycle (then 2 weeks break after last 2 weeks of clen then going at 40 mcg during pct)

Winstrol will be 50mg ed.

Support supplements:
Taurine 3g ed.
Potassium 500mg ed.
Milk thistle.
MSM glucasmine.
2 gallons of water ed.
Chromium picolinate.
Green tea extract.
L-carnitine.
BCAA's.
Creatine ethyl ester.
Beta-analine
Multi-vitamins.
Omega 3-6-9 oils.
CLA.
ALA.
Pct will be clomid, with 40 mcg clenbuterol ed.

Any criticism is welcome, I've done 2 cycles before when I was 20 and when I was 19, all pro-hormones, superdrol, halodrol, epistane, not bad results, all done with proper pct and proper support supplements.

Please none of the your too young, just criticism to cycle, or diet suggestions, workout suggestions, etc. will be really thankful.

I'll be posting results weekly, maybe some pictures too. :mix:

horriable cycle

first u need a small test dose in there atleast 200mgs a week

secound clen is bad for u,its a bad cutting drug,t3 is ok.but diet alone is what u really need,diet and cardio.winny without test will surpress you

clomid is old school man its no good anymore bro they have better choices

I'm sorry but I'm gunna need more than "its bad for you" and "horrible cycle", elaborate please, thanks.

(I'm perfectly aware of the catabolic effects of T3, hence the winny, I know I'll still lose some muscle mass, and I'm o.k with that),

Why is clomid not good enough? I thought winny is mild and doesnt aromatize? Elaborate please.

and why is clenbuterol a bad cutting drug? in some researches its even shown as anti-catabolic and it binds to (although not proven in humans)... Elaborate on why its bad, thanks.

"Bodybuilders often use drugs like clenbuterol, which bind to the beta 2 receptors and activate them in the same way as the body's endogenous catecholamines. The use of clenbuterol along with T3 can produce an additive lipolytic effect: T3 increases the number of receptors, while clenbuterol binds to the receptors activating HSL and increasing lipolysis.* Since clenbuterol itself downregulates the beta 2 receptor, most bodybuilders use clenbuterol in a two week on/ two week off cycle, the rationale being that this minimizes downregulation and allows receptor recovery."

Cardiovasc Res 1998 Oct;40(1):211-22 Terbutaline-induced desensitization of human cardiac beta 2-adrenoceptor-mediated positive inotropic effects.
Exerc Immunol Rev 2001;7:18-31 Exercise and cytokines with particular focus on muscle-derived IL-6. Pedersen BK, Steensberg A, Fischer C, Keller C, Ostrowski K, Schjerling P.

Those 3 compounds and 1300 cals a day? What are your goals with this one?

~EZ

I did Lyle's UD2 for 6 weeks last year. I think over on his board some people were wondering about how to cycle during the diet. From what I remember somebody had really good results with running E/C/A during the depletion, then using test suspension during the carb load.

Unless you are days before a big competition there is no reason to take in only 1300 calories a day.

I would never run Clen without Ketotifen...just my .02cent worth. To quote from a supplier

"Ketotifen and Clen... Clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist which has a limited anabolic effect during its first few days of use and afterward is normally used to fight fat. At higher doses, however, it can be catabolic to muscle and it must be cycled on a 2 week on, 2 week of basis or the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to become saturated and down regulate.

Ketotifen's magic is that it upregulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to downregulate, even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can upregulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.

It also means that you don't need as much clen to get the same benefits. It seems u can take about 30-40% less clen and it be equally effective."

and your diet??? UP the calories...for the BF loss you are looking to attain they could be easily achieved on diet alone in a few weeks....register on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and start recording what you eat and track your weight and goals...

Unless you are days before a big competition there is no reason to take in only 1300 calories a day.

Guess I'll adjust it a bit and take in around 1800, going higher than that makes me feel like the diet is useless, (even though I know I'm still losing fat) its a psychological thing..

I would never run Clen without Ketotifen...just my .02cent worth. To quote from a supplier

"Ketotifen and Clen... Clenbuterol is a beta 2 agonist which has a limited anabolic effect during its first few days of use and afterward is normally used to fight fat. At higher doses, however, it can be catabolic to muscle and it must be cycled on a 2 week on, 2 week of basis or the beta 2 receptors that clen binds to become saturated and down regulate.

Ketotifen's magic is that it upregulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to downregulate, even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can upregulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.

It also means that you don't need as much clen to get the same benefits. It seems u can take about 30-40% less clen and it be equally effective."

and your diet??? UP the calories...for the BF loss you are looking to attain they could be easily achieved on diet alone in a few weeks....register on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and start recording what you eat and track your weight and goals...

My source doesn't have ketotifen, but I guess I'll look around, I'm doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off anyway on clen, I know its not as effective as full time on clen but I still let my beta-receptors recover..

Will check that out bro.

Top Bottom