Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol (Stanozolol), Clenbuterol, T3 Cutting cycle.

I did Lyle's UD2 for 6 weeks last year. I think over on his board some people were wondering about how to cycle during the diet. From what I remember somebody had really good results with running E/C/A during the depletion, then using test suspension during the carb load.

Can't get any ephedrine, my source only sells in bulk :( , wouldave loved some during my clen-off time.

weight today: 187 lb, dropping loads of water just had my carb up around 2 days ago.

First workout on T3 and winny (full upper body, all compound exercises), felt a bit weak even though I had my carb up like 40 hours ago, maybe its the difference between last week and this week (mightave dropped some muscle?), maybe its the high clen dosage (as I doubt 50mg winny, and 25mcg t3 can really affect me in 1 day).

Gunna do an hour of cardio in a bit.

Woke up today feeling a bit crappy, shakes are still there (I have my clenbuterol right before bed), and been having a weird hot feeling in my throat, dunno what that is but I'm gunna look it up (never got it before I took T3 and the winny).

Today lower body depletion workout and 1 hour of light intensity cardio, I'm losing weight and I can see it (can be water or fat can't tell atm I always judge my week's progress on the day after the carb-up ).

Guys does anyone know how I'm supposed to carb-up on this? Am I supposed to drop the clen and T3 (clen has a half-life of 36 hours so I dunno how to go about this, last week I just had my last dose on wednesday night before bed and had my carb-up on friday)? Since they don't let me refill my glycogen, or am I misunderstanding something here? Would appreciate the help thanks!

Top Bottom