Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what i ate today

E

Elite_Fry

im bulking

3 english muffins, muesli, 2 peanut butter sandwiches, 200g yoghurt, 1/2 chicken, 3 roast potatos, 3 proteins shakes

any feedback?

keep i mind i only weigh 152 pounds :p

Damn that sounds good! I wish I could eat that way everyday!

Sorry I can't give you any advice, though.

doesn't seem like very much to me:

what I ate last night:

1 medium pizza
7 brownies
4 big pieces pumpkin pie
1 chocolate milk shake
1 candy bar
1 scoop protien powder
1 apple
1/2 loaf of bread
1/2 bag chips and salsa

Im cutting;-)

BIG ERROR IS NOT EATING RED MEAT-DON'T DRINK SHAKES-GET PROTEIN FROM REAL FOOD

diamond, im getting really sick of your little bullshit comments... u said that you eat 3 protein bars/day. thats the same as a fuckin shake!!!!! u think you know what your talking about, but i think your full of shit

blown93302 said:

diamond, im getting really sick of your little bullshit comments... u said that you eat 3 protein bars/day. thats the same as a fuckin shake!!!!! u think you know what your talking about, but i think your full of shit

Well put! I don't think i've ever seen diamond post more than a sentence. Sharing information without providing some technical explination is stupid. Most people are not sheep who are going to do what some 1 liner said 'cause they said it. ;)

Bump on all that has been said about diamond - And even worse is his seeming insistance that what he does is the be all end all of bodybuilding and there are no alternatives.

diamond, i have been bulking for 6 weeks now. i put on 28 pounds and i havnt had one steak/red meat yet!! chicken dose wonders. you dont NEED red meat, it will help, but not necessary. and i think i speak for everyone on the board when i say im sick of your one word/sentence responses that make you look like a dumbass, or a hypocrate. if you dont know WHY something works the way it does, then dont bother putting up your opinion......

what i had still turned out in being about 250g protein. 300g+ carbs...
1/2 chicken sometimes get swapped with steak or a different meat...

Top Bottom