Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Hard or Too Lenient: 15 year old boy gets 60 years for rape of 6 year old!

redsamurai said:
why even let him out at all? I mean, he never even really got started at life..........you let him out, even when he's 60, he's going to fuck up. Unless he's a severely crippled 60, he can still do some shit. He will never be fit to enter society.
i have a feeling after doing that long of a stretch peeps are broken
threat level goes waay down dependant on age

nefertiti said:
I'm scared of a 15 year old capable of doing that level of violence to a child. Something in his head just isn't right, and never will be. he needs to spend the rest of his life in prison just to protect the public.

He was 13 when he did it - 15 when he was sentenced.

Not only do I think the sentence was appropriate I think it should be held as a type of benchmark for such crimes.

hanselthecaretaker said:
That's pretty fucked up. Not the punishment but the boy raping a 6 yr old girl. I'm trying to think of what I knew at 15, and.... I'm pretty sure part of it was to never rape a 6 yr old girl. Fuck it's instinctive knowledge to normal people.

No it certainly is not. Empathy is something many children need to be expressly taught. It's not a "given". In fact I dont believe there is a such thing as a "given".

Everyone seems so furious and stunned at an adolescent committing a violent crime. This is common stuff. Adolescents, and younger, kill one another all the time. Violence is easy when you have absolutely no empathy for other human beings.

Also I notice our court systems are violating their own legal constructs and philosophy. A crime, irrespective of it's nature, does not somehow make a 13 year an adult. If the courts believe in treating 13 yo victims as children then 13 yo alleged perps must also be treated as children. Anger, which is all this sort of treatment is based upon, should never factor into the decision of a reasonable, just legal system.

PuddleMonkey said:
Jesus people, I meant fair as in it wasn't an unjustified sentencing.

Cum over here and let me pick some lice off of you my favorite lil monkey.

I knew what you meant. I was just pissed reading it. I get really pissed when I read this kinda crap. You got my anger. Sorry doll. :heart:

Top Bottom