Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the internet is a strange place

A lifelong friend of mine killed himself Monday. He has a 5 year old boy.

What the fuck goes through your mind that you don't think about your kids?

I thought 99 facts on suicide on the internets was odd, the reason for the thread. the numbers didn't cut and paste....but seeing how people jumped to a few conclusions...I have a few points to make

luckily when I was a depressed moody an immature teen (as opposed to a depressed, moody immature adult) my parents looked into my well being rather than dump me out on to the street causing me to make rash decisions

and also luckily for me, I didn't grow up in a trailer scrapping my way out (though I may be scrapping my way in at the moment) therefore making me a relatively nasty human being that feels the need to elevate myself by trashing other people as much as possible..so that I may feel better about my self worth and covering up my own insecurities.

thank god for all of that, thank god I'm not some of you people.

I didn'y jump to any conclusions. I just asked.

If he dies he dies

why in the fuck would you want to commit suicide in half the ways mentioned above? most of them sound painful as hell, so many easier ways just sayin

P.S. Suicide is overrated...suffering while alive is where it's at

idk, I actually came across that looking for a shrink...which I thought was incredibly odd it would be a link off of a link, while looking for a shrink
no rhyming

because my support network is non existent and I'm gonna have a long up hill battle ahead so might as well figure out how my insurance can pay for someone to listen to me.

but if one were to kill themselves I would imagine insulin would be the way to go and make sure you arent found in any sort of timely manner

Top Bottom