Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring and Summer training journal.

Had a little cheat day today. Still clean foods just ALOT more of it. Feeling really full now. Tommorow is Easter and I'm sure I will eat alot as well but then it's back to my regular diet. Getting some injectable acetyl l-carnintine as well so we'll see how that little supplement works. :p

Didn't pig out today! Good shit. I turned down ALL desserts as well. Ahhhh I love this. This week I got alot of good workouts coming up. 2 weeks from tommorow next bf% test. I will definately be all nice and ripped up by summer. :D

BTW - Down to 1 1/4cc of test a week. Later when I get some more deca I will add 300mg/week of that as well. So this summer I will just stick to about 300mg/test along with 300mg/deca a week.

Had a good workout today. Trained legs. Later did abs and cardio/jump roped.

Noticing some really nice improvements physically already and it's only been a short time and I'm only taking a small dose of thermogenics on workout days pre-workout.(Not counting my Krav classes.)

Weighing in at 215 today. In 2 weeks I will weigh myself again as well as do another bodyfat check. Feeling really good.

Last night I had a little cheat meal before bed. Not so much the food I ate but the quantity of it. I ate 6 breaded chicken breasts with barbecue sauce and rice with watermelon. This morning I wake up and I look leaner and my muscles feel much fuller. I still weigh 215. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will be down to 210. Nice slow pace here. 200-205 goal weight by June. :)

Didn't do my Krav today since I covered someone's shift. Anyway trained chest, triceps, delts and abs today though. My recovery has improved greatly since I improved my overall conditioning. Next week I will go to my Krav class 3 times to make up for this week.

BTW - Also decided to up my pre-weight workout dose of md-6 to 2 pills instead of just one I was taking before and before my Krav classes I will take 1 pill of md-6 as well.

That's cool that you're taking Krav Maga. It's always nice to know how to take care of yourself physically without just resorting to the I have bigger stronger muscles attitude. Cuz I've seen that shit backfire BIG time lol. You'll probably find out real quick that too much size hinders speed, flexibility, endurance and coordination in any martial arts or combatitive sport. Of course, having too little blows too. Bruce Lee actually bulked up pretty well to 168lbs, but he dropped it all when he realized it made him slower and hindered some of his fighting ability. Keep in mind what is more important to you, Krav Maga or bodybuilding. It's damn near impossible to maintain peak performance in more than one discipline for a long period of time and one can detract from the other. As long as you don't full on spar more than once a week and study technique 1-2 times a week then you shouldn't have a problem progressing in both, but take it easy on 1 or the other here and there if you do alot of full on sparring 1 week or some seriously taxing lifting. I hope you enjoy it and remember to use it responsibly. Full on sparring is great because it shows you just how destructive the human body can be, but at the same time how fragile. Keep going. :dance2:

Top Bottom