Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring and Summer training journal.

Workin_at_it said:
Hey Mike,

Tell me more about the Krav Maga. I saw a show on it and it looked pretty damn cool as a self-defense program. How'd you get hooked up with it, and how long have you been doing it?

I'm considering doing some formal self-defense training here in Dallas, and it was one of the ones I wanted to look into.

Thanks -

Want all the info. you need. Look up www.kravmaga.com

It will have all the info. you need as well as locations in your area for schools that are allowed to officially teach it.

Back, Biceps, and Forarms tommorow.

Wide grip pulldowns
One arm dumbell rows
Bent raises
Dumbell shrugs
Weighted hyperextensions
Dumbell curls
Barbell curls
Reverse wrist curls
Grip machine

Good workout yesterday.

Today at 1:00 I have my Krav Class.

Been thinking about my cycle for the summer and what it's going to look like.

I'm thinking 250mg test every 4 days, 75mg fina eod, and 300mg deca every 8 days.

Or 250mg test every 4 days and 300mg deca every 4 days as well.

Femera and nolvadex will be taken as usual.

Dropping my femera dose to 1.25mg eod while still taking 10mg eod of the nolvadex as well. I shoot up test again on Monday and I will be shooting up with sus for my next 2 shots since I got them for free anyway. Next 3 shots will be every 5 days for each shot and then back to every 4 days. Decided not to do the fina but instead do deca but just at 150mg every 4 days mixed in with the 250mg test shot every 4 days. That will be all for my cycle. I may or may not up the femera dose again though we'll see how I am in terms of bloat.

Summer and my b-day is less than 2 months away!!!

It is time baby! Monday starts everything again. No more fuckin around! No excuses except for pure laziness and no dedication. Gotta get down to at least 9-10% bf by June and without taking fat burners ed consistently.

SUMMER BABY!!!!!!!!! I'm turning 23!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

:supercool :dance2: :pauly: :lil k: :garza: :beer: :inflate: :magilicut

Day 3 of diet going really well.

Today for some reason I got up the 115's for 14 whole reps! It was a big shock to me because that was just 2 hours after my Krav class. We did do mostly leg work today but still.

Several hours after chest, delts, and triceps I did some lunges, jump roped, some abs and some more Krav Maga drills on my own.

Energy levels are up really high since taking Krav(due to the cardio conditioning of course) and I'm down to just 1 pill of md-6 pre-workout now. Not relying on thermogenics to get me lean anymore.

Upping my nolvadex dose to 20mg eod and upping my femera dose back to 2.5mg eod.

All in all everything is good. Rest day tommorow. Good shit!

My conditioning has improved so much already in just these few weeks. I love it. I feel good. Day 5 of dieting and everything going as planned. ;)

Back, Biceps, and Forearms today. Gotta work from 8 til 7 today too. Woohoo a nice lil 11 hour shift. Work is going really good finally hit my first bonus this pay period. :D

Rest the whole weekend. Well I may do some light cardio on Sunday.

Monday - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

Tuesday - Legs and Abs

Wednesday - off

Thursday - Krav Maga

Friday - Back, Biceps, Forearms

Saturday - Krav Maga

Sunday - off

Top Bottom