Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring and Summer training journal.

Mike P.T.

Summer is just 2 months away and so is my 23rd b-day! Damn I'm getting old. :p

Anyway been on my cycle for a few months now. Low doses. Currently taking 250mg QV enanthate every 4 days along with 2.5mg femera eod. MD-6 taken pre-workout. So far so good. Training schedule will be as follows:

Monday - Chest, Triceps, Delts
Tuesday - Krav Maga(Israeli military fighting style)
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Krav Maga
Friday - Back, Biceps, Forearms
Saturday - Abs, Calves
Sunday - Rest

Diet will be basic. I will still eat alot of food including high fat foods but no more empty calorie foods. Vitamins and minerals are down good as well.

Current stats: 5'10 - 222 at 14% bf(caliper test - Didn't think I was that high.)

Goals are to get down to a really solid 210 and further increase my strength but most importantly increase my overall conditioning as well as my skill in Krav Maga. Can't wait! It's fuckin on baby!!! :garza:

Had a good workout yesterday. 40 minutes in length and added abs even in the workout. 115's for 10 on incline. Not bad considering I had a slight layoff for about 2 weeks.

Today I go to my Krav Maga class.

Diet so far so good.

Just added 10mg liquifen(nolvadex) eod to further aid in my potential to lose bodyfat as well as helping my lipid profiles. :)

Last edited:
Krav Maga is the shit!!! We did boot camp type drills and already learned self defense techniques. I sighned up for the year. 1300$ including the fighting gear we use. After 16 classes we get the choice to attend a once a week full contact combat class. With full pads of course. I'm hooked on it.

Today I'm a little sore in the legs and even though it is leg day I'm gonna push through it. No longer training for just pure muscle size and strength but a combination with good conditioning. I won't do much though today since I have another Krav class tommorow. A couple sets of good all out squats should suffice. Back, Biceps, Forearms and maybe a little abs on Friday and then the whole weekend off. AHHH!!!! :D

Worked out today. Did legs. Squats and lunges. Didn't lose strength actually. Tommorow I got to my Krav class again. Can't wait. Shit I look forward to that alot more than my weight workouts. :D

So fuckin sore from today's class. Tommorow just going to do a light back workout and some moderate arm and forearm work. Shoulders really sore thank God I get the whole weekend off. I might skip chest, triceps, and delts every 3 weeks or so just so I can fully let my shoulders heal. Alot of these drills are tough on them. It's good shit though since I'm upping my conditioning alot. Learned about self defense with guns today as well.

Ok changed my mind. Just a light pumping workout for my biceps, some forearm work and several sets of hyperextensions. I may just do deadlifts and then biceps and forearms we'll see. My whole back is sore from all these elbow strike drills.

Last edited:
Did some stair running this morning. Damn I haven't done those in years. Tommorow is a complete rest day. Monday or Tuesday will be my next weight training workout. This week I may skip this Tuesday's class and just go next Thursday and again on Saturday.

*Also to note I haven't been eating as clean as I should be. Trying to keep calories high to maximize recovery from my weight training as well as my fighting classes.

Shot up 600mg deca just now to aid in my joint problems with my left shoulder. I think this week was overkill. Chest, Triceps and Delts day followed by Krav and then another Krav class 2 days later. All the ballistic style training and hitting made my joints extra sore. This deca should do the trick as it always has. I'll get used to the classes I know after some time. Anyway not injecting test again until next NEXT Monday since I don't want a buildup of too many steroids at one time. For the next 3 injections it will be 250mg every 5 days and then back to every 4 days after that. I may just keep it at 250mg every 5 days we'll see. I want to keep my doses low throughout.

Chest, Triceps, Delts and Abs today. We'll see how my shoulder reacts. This week Thursday and Saturday is when I will go to my Krav Classes. It will vary the days I go but as long as I go the required 2 times a week I'll be good to go. :D

Ok I'm crazy. I did 3 workouts today but not long in length each but high in intensity.

First I did Chest, Triceps, Delts and Abs.

Then I did Legs.

Lastly I jumproped. I'm beat. That is all.

Oh and lastly, I love deca! I'm definately going to keep taking it again later down the road. 115's today on inline dumbells for 11. Good shit.

I'm thinking later on I'm gonna do 250mg test every 6 days along with 300mg deca every 6 days as well. Mild and effective stack.

Hey Mike,

Tell me more about the Krav Maga. I saw a show on it and it looked pretty damn cool as a self-defense program. How'd you get hooked up with it, and how long have you been doing it?

I'm considering doing some formal self-defense training here in Dallas, and it was one of the ones I wanted to look into.

Thanks -

Top Bottom