Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shut It.........

RottenWillow said:
And what say you sir regarding fiber type and it's relationship with TUT?

....fits pretty well.

Everyone is a mix of fiber types.......pyramiding weight up and dropping reps hits all fiber types.

thte question goes back to plers......they typically train fast twitch, "explosive" fibers......as a result...most plers will reacha plateau where they will not go up a weight class......

imo - its because their TUT is too low for size gains.....

The Shadow said:
dont count REPS......count SECONDS....

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

IT ALL JUST MADE SENSE!!!

Dude, if you weren't a dude, i would plant a sloppy one on ya!!!

:rainbow:

er... sorry...

SO... what i meant but IT ALL MAKES SENCE is that Inga had me go though a typical strength week, then a pretty hard core standard BB week and TIMED ME ON EVERYTHING.. then applied that to our fast rep/quick circuit training for fiber endurance AND mass building... the TIMES under tension are close to or Exactly the same. The target reps are not 8-10 but usually 20-25 and in some cases as high as 40, depending on the musclegroup...

The combined size, endurance and fat burning has been (at least for me) really quite incredible... perfect? by no means, but....

IT MAKES SENCE TO ME NOW!!!!

Thank you sir, thank you VERY much.

:artist:

ChefWide said:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

IT ALL JUST MADE SENSE!!!

Dude, if you weren't a dude, i would plant a sloppy one on ya!!!

:rainbow:

er... sorry...

SO... what i meant but IT ALL MAKES SENCE is that Inga had me go though a typical strength week, then a pretty hard core standard BB week and TIMED ME ON EVERYTHING.. then applied that to our fast rep/quick circuit training for fiber endurance AND mass building... the TIMES under tension are close to or Exactly the same. The target reps are not 8-10 but usually 20-25 and in some cases as high as 40, depending on the musclegroup...

The combined size, endurance and fat burning has been (at least for me) really quite incredible... perfect? by no means, but....

IT MAKES SENCE TO ME NOW!!!!

Thank you sir, thank you VERY much.

:artist:

...its just my personal views on training....TUT kinda ties everything together...so - HOLISTIC training would hit all possible rep ranges as you have been doing...its ONE reason(the other being your drive to improve) why your progress ahs been so amazing.

The ladies on the Project haave made sizzling gains using the TUT idea as well...look at the Treilin 2005 log for her last post on her stats, weight and bf

From what I have read, the

From what I have read, Type 2 (fast-twitch) muscle fibers respond to ~40sec TUT with heavy weight, lower reps (6-8), and higher numbers of sets. Type 1 (slow-twitch) muscle fibers are endurance fibers and respond to a longer TUT with higher reps and a lower number of sets. Charles Poliquin has a lot of information on this.

pharmher said:
From what I have read, the

From what I have read, Type 2 (fast-twitch) muscle fibers respond to ~40sec TUT with heavy weight, lower reps (6-8), and higher numbers of sets. Type 1 (slow-twitch) muscle fibers are endurance fibers and respond to a longer TUT with higher reps and a lower number of sets. Charles Poliquin has a lot of information on this.

yep..

Strength - 20-40
size 40-60
endurance 60+

Can you recap on the abs, calves and forearm part? These muscles recover quicker so they should be trained..............

The Shadow said:
yep..

Strength - 20-40
size 40-60
endurance 60+

Shadow-i'm so extremely sorry to ask repetitive questions but when you say 40-60 for size (and I know that women can't generally BULK up) would that mean if I'm doing 40-60 TUT that's cutting me up and defining my body? That's what I want but I want to be sure i'm in the right range. I'm noticing my strength is increasing so I'm just double checking. Thanks!!

there will be some overlap...notice in my programs, we alternate TUT..so my chicks get a little of all of it.

the diet is defining you - not the weights

Top Bottom