Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[sarms1] gw-50 [log]

you are leaving out some salient facts:
(1) 1st ride back since injury in 1.5 years--this was a ride to gauge condition--HR did not exceed about 83% of max at any time--pretty much pegged at 75ish.

(2) average speed includes about 20 miles of climbing for a total of 5900 feet gain in 58 miles (downhill speeds limited because the condition of the road after the 10,000 floods in September)

(3) finishing altitude of the 15 mile climb was 9700 feet

(4) I am 47

(5) average speed on the flats was 21-22

(6) this was a November ride--not May so no one was trying to peak[

(7) I was a solid Cat 2 rider in 2012 (from 2011 numbers)the just requested a downgrade to Cat 3

You're in great shape for 47, congratulations bro :cool:

excellent updates bro... this is exactly the type of numbers that need to be shown to fully gauge just how strong and effective that gw is... i am very happy to see your progress... keep up the good work bro!

thanks--the thing is the jump of only a few % points may not seem impressive--man, having monitored this for years those small increments are actually only achieved by extreme anaerobic training at lactic acid threshold over many many months---here it comes in a bottle allowing the an achievable bar to be raised much higher

That's awesome, those few points can make a huge difference. Keep up the hard work!

freakin' sinus infection--so slow the last few days but still down 14 lbs (but clothes fitting suggest more) and bench is up to 265; still struggling w/ squats (I don't like them and they do not like me)--may go back to hack squat and the 90 degree squat at my gym.

able to do two spinning classes in a row after a 45 minute warm-up on my own- (rare--and if you have ever done one you will know why) w/HR in cardio base range except for the intervals.

bp is a happy 101/65
SpO2 getting better
Resting HR a bit slower to come down but it's only been three weeks so I am not worried and the time to return to resting HR is quicker so it's all good.

tried to donated but blood crit at 55 so my doc drained me. (which I do not understand--who better to have high crit than a post-surgical patient.

My trial is over this week and I can say w/o hesitation the GW-50 works and does so in both fat loss and endurance-

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your sinus infection. I've been having a lot of sinus trouble as well lately. Congrats on your bench increase. Keep killin it!

Sorry to hear about your sinus infection. I've been having a lot of sinus trouble as well lately. Congrats on your bench increase. Keep killin it!

thanks bro--seems everyone I talk to has sinus issues (and who never usually have them)

worked legs today--and when I was on the 90 degrees leg press I thought I was going to drown in snot.

still a lot more weight to drop but happy to have my shirts fit tight over shoulders/bis --love this GW-50

great job eddie.Great documentation of how well gw works

freakin' sinus infection--so slow the last few days but still down 14 lbs (but clothes fitting suggest more) and bench is up to 265; still struggling w/ squats (I don't like them and they do not like me)--may go back to hack squat and the 90 degree squat at my gym.

able to do two spinning classes in a row after a 45 minute warm-up on my own- (rare--and if you have ever done one you will know why) w/HR in cardio base range except for the intervals.

bp is a happy 101/65
SpO2 getting better
Resting HR a bit slower to come down but it's only been three weeks so I am not worried and the time to return to resting HR is quicker so it's all good.

tried to donated but blood crit at 55 so my doc drained me. (which I do not understand--who better to have high crit than a post-surgical patient.

My trial is over this week and I can say w/o hesitation the GW-50 works and does so in both fat loss and endurance-

Holy cow man that's great, glad to hear that Sarms1 GW is treating you well! Keep up the hard work!

Top Bottom