Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[sarms1] gw-50 [log]

Good news--bloods back and everything is as expected except cholesterol numbers are better (while on gear).

Look like I lost 8.7 lbs of fat in 3.5 weeks (did the water weigh)

someone send me more--:chomp: will trade for legal services --BA, MBA, JD, LL.M Rated "Superb" (9.5/10) by attorney rating service. :cool:

What about hand-jibbers? ;)

But seriously I started my Sarms1 GW about a week ago and holy hell, it feels nothing like any other GW I've ever given my rats. Great recovery between sets in the gym and cardio for days!

Good news--bloods back and everything is as expected except cholesterol numbers are better (while on gear).

Look like I lost 8.7 lbs of fat in 3.5 weeks (did the water weigh)

someone send me more--:chomp: will trade for legal services --BA, MBA, JD, LL.M Rated "Superb" (9.5/10) by attorney rating service. :cool:

Those are some pretty remarkable results. Nice fat loss numbers, and improving cholesterol numbers while on gear is pretty sweet!

Yea, I mean my log was all the numbers I recorded every day and the bloods before and after--and I conclude the stuff just plain works as promised--no hype needed I can look back of five and half years of logged training via Garmin & Powertap and other gadgets and there was nothing I did in that whole time that increased endurance and fat loss like GW-50.

GW-50 + Atomic Tabs = a serious edge in training and ultimate performance WITHOUT THE RISK OF THE ALTERNATIVES.

And I want people to see I have no discount codes/kickbacks/nada from the two products/suppliers--I heartily endorse them b/c their stuff just plain works as promised--good honest bros

thanks for keeping such a great log and showing the excellent detail you provided... i am really happy to have helped get you going on the right track bro... im always here if you need anything...

thanks for keeping such a great log and showing the excellent detail you provided... i am really happy to have helped get you going on the right track bro... im always here if you need anything...

Thanks bro--I plan on a Jan-April run of GW-50.

Since coming off it, the fat loss has slowed a bit(I think--but clothes fit better so that may be the best judge); endurance is hard to tell b/c I think it gave me a jump start so I am able to do cardio much longer and a greater intensity than I would have expected (and I am usually good at reading my body). But that is the best part- higher intensity/longer duration means more fat loss in the long run.

So, GW-50 gives you a double dose of a way to lose fat/change body composition(1)the change in the pathways to grab the fat first and (2)the ability to do high(er) intensity workouts.

Thanks bro--I plan on a Jan-April run of GW-50.

Since coming off it, the fat loss has slowed a bit(I think--but clothes fit better so that may be the best judge); endurance is hard to tell b/c I think it gave me a jump start so I am able to do cardio much longer and a greater intensity than I would have expected (and I am usually good at reading my body). But that is the best part- higher intensity/longer duration means more fat loss in the long run.

So, GW-50 gives you a double dose of a way to lose fat/change body composition(1)the change in the pathways to grab the fat first and (2)the ability to do high(er) intensity workouts.

Cardarine (GW-501516) is the best for both endurance (cardio) and fat loss.:p:supercool:coffee:

GW is great.. I havent noticed any sides personally. Def slimming in the waistline. SARMS1 is a great choice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom