Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[sarms1] gw-50 [log]

eddymerckx

Getting Faster
Platinum
Okay, here is a log of what happens when a 47 y/o athlete (cycling sprinter)--1 more good finish away from sponsorship (free $10k bike - local races/no testing & pseudonym) gets heat stroke, breaks an ankle, and does not work out for over a year and becomes a fat body-----goes back to work with proper diet, workout, and GW-50 gets back into shape. I don't expect miracles as I am not 25 anymore but let's see what happens.

Oh, and yes, I will not even have pictures taken of me with my little girls b/c I get sick looking my fat self.

@5/30/2012
Ht: 5’11”
Wt: 198
BF: 13% (water tested)
Resting HR: 45
BP: low normal
RBC Count: 54
Test: 1422
Days cycling/week: 6
Miles: 475-600
40k Time Trial: 54:56
Flat Bench: 325
Squat: 440
DL: 305 (fused disks)

7/1/2012: Heat Stroke;
3/7/2013: broken ankle playing ultimate

@10/29/2013
Wt: 238
BF: not tested yet but guess >23%
Resting HR: 77
BP: on meds to lower.
RBC Count: 51 (I live at 6100 feet)
Test: 292
Days cycling/cardio/week: 0
Miles: 0
Flat Bench: 225
Squat: 300
DL: not doing any

Cycle: Sustenon 250 every 3.5 days to bring test up to about 1500-1700 (I have this dialed in over the years); adex on hand but my E tends not to spike that much.

Supplement: SARMS 1 GW-501516 (just ordered will post ship time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here is a log of what happens when a 47 y/o athlete (cycling sprinter)--1 more good finish away from sponsorship (free $10k bike - local races/no testing & pseudonym) gets heat stroke, breaks an ankle, and does not work out for over a year and becomes a fat body-----goes back to work with proper diet, workout, and GW-50 gets back into shape. I don't expect miracles as I am not 25 anymore but let's see what happens.

Oh, and yes, I will not even have pictures taken of me with my little girls b/c I get sick looking my fat self.

@5/30/2012
Wt: 198
BF: 13% (water tested)
Resting HR: 45
BP: low normal
RBC Count: 54
Test: 1422
Days cycling/week: 6
Miles: 475-600
40k Time Trial: 54:56
Flat Bench: 325
Squat: 440
DL: 305 (fused disks)

7/1/2012: Heat Stroke;
3/7/2013: broken ankle playing ultimate

@10/29/2013
Wt: 238
BF: not tested yet but guess >23%
Resting HR: 77
BP: on meds to lower.
RBC Count: 51 (I live at 6100 feet)
Test: 292
Days cycling/cardio/week: 0
Miles: 0
Flat Bench: 225
Squat: 300
DL: not doing any

Cycle: Sustenon 250 every 3.5 days to bring test up to about 1500-1700 (I have this dialed in over the years); adex on hand but my E tends not to spike that much.

Supplement: SARMS GW-50 (just ordered will post ship time)

That's some high BF to be cycling bro.

Interested to see how you look at the end though. Subbed.

Re: [sarms] gw-50 [log]

That's some high BF to be cycling bro.

Interested to see how you look at the end though. Subbed.

cycling b/c at 47 i can't recover to train the way I have for 30 years with my natty test so low. But, let's see what happens. My only issue is left mitral valve issues if I do a lot of cardiac on gear--but so far so good (ecg done last week) and as long as I stick with y power lifting routine I should be okay.

But again, great experiment and the sarms willl make or break it as long as diet is in check.

Re: [sarms] gw-50 [log]

Good luck, sir. Anything is possible with hard work and dedication. I broke my femur at 17 and have made a lot of progress since then. I'm going to be doing a cycle of MK in the next week if you would like to follow my log. I'm excited to see what this sarm can do. And from what I've read GW will take your cardio to a whole new level.

You know I will be following and advising along the way bro... Anything you need for tips or advice on gw, you know i am always here to help... I really want to get you back on the right path as I know you have always been in excellent condition... I have no doubt you will pick up where you left off and GW is going to help you tremendously to achieve your goals...

Reactions: ceo
Im in for the ride also eddie!Anyway i can help let me know.Besides the bf% loss aid of gw.You should see it help your workouts and added cardio ability, right away!

best of luck

Can't imagine this happening to me. I feel for you and wish you the best! Hopefully this gets you on the right track

Hey Eddy, we share the same sport, and I have read many of your older posts on EF. Welcome back, I was wondering if you would ever post up again. You will love GW, it's the ish and is awesome for cyclists :) I am looking forward to your results.

Thanks everyone--I have never been in this kind of shape before (all my fault) and doing this is the motivation I need!!

Top Bottom