Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[sarms1] gw-50 [log]

GW is great.. I havent noticed any sides personally. Def slimming in the waistline. SARMS1 is a great choice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's why this shit so addictive - nothing but pure energy and endurance :mix:

its not only slimming to the wastline, but it is anti catabolic so you can still retain and even add muscle if you eat and train accordingly... it is multifunctional in so many ways...

its not only slimming to the wastline, but it is anti catabolic so you can still retain and even add muscle if you eat and train accordingly... it is multifunctional in so many ways...

A lot of people dont even realize this nice benefit of GW. Its anticatabolic properties make it a perfect addition when dieting down or in PCT

A lot of people dont even realize this nice benefit of GW. Its anticatabolic properties make it a perfect addition when dieting down or in PCT

Ive mentioned this a few times for PCT.. I will be including this in all my PCTs

Ive mentioned this a few times for PCT.. I will be including this in all my PCTs

Yea its PCT properties are really undervalued I think because of how effective OSTA is in PCT, but the combo of the two of them would make a great setup for post-cycle

That's what I have been researching and trying with clients. I have a few clients who started GW-501516 (Cardarine) around week 5 of the cycle and ran it the whole PCT. It's somewhat anecdotal at this point, but it seems scientifically running GW with Ostarine during pct is the best idea.

Top Bottom