Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

Friday-Day 15

Back is feeling a little shitty after deadlift so stretched my hip flexors 4 min/side. Need to foll out quads too. TFL may be causing some sciatica-like pain symptoms.

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, plyometrics, dynamic stretching

10 rds of: 10 ring pullups, 25 air squats, 30 sec plank/30 sec L side plank/30 sec R side plank

Thrusters(135#): 8x5 (Rest 1 min)

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

Back is feeling a little better. Gluteus medius might need some myofascial release on the left side to relieve SI joint pain.

Saturday-Day 16

Bodyweight conditioning...feeling a little sore but that's to be expected I've been hitting it hard and S-4 dosage to be increased starting tomorrow.

Workout

Warm up: 10 min boxing

Cleans(EMOM): 2 hang squat clean/1 jerk on min for 5 min
Weights on min as follows: 135,155,165,175,185

(Rest 2 min)

10 min AMRAP of: 5 burpees, 10 ring pushups, 15 air squats

Rounds: 8

Monday-Day 18

Today is the second day of running the S-4 at 60 mg ED. My friend called me to go work over at my garage gym so I took my doses about 45 minutes before we worked out. I'm not sure if it's because I got my form down on cleans or the S-4 but I beasted it up big time.

Workout

Warm up: squat cleans 135x5, 5 min boxing

Mobility: couch stretch 2 min/side, 2 min pigeon pose/side

Wendler(squat)cleans: 5,3(did 5 instead),1(or more@95% 1RM) (Rest 3 min)

185: 5
205: 5
225(1 or more): 5! PR'd

(Rest 2 min)

3 rds of: AMRAP ring pushups, 10 dumbbell snatch/side@45#

Rd 1: 35
Rd 2: 25
Rd 3: 20

Approx time-6:30

I felt really good today on my cleans. I finally got my form down so I can squat clean now instead of just doing power cleans. Ended up getting 5@225 no problem and I was originally shooting for at least 3 and only got 3@220 last time. I can definitely start to feel the S-4 kicking in I can feel the energy and vascularity coming on. The GW has definitely decreased my rest periods...haven't felt it with the higher intensity workouts but sarms seem to take a little longer before they kick in for me. Had some sensitive nips the last few days(from slightly elevated prolactin I'm guessing) but have begun to take gingko biloba to keep it in control which will go well with the HC Generate...and started to juice with celery a lot for the anti-estrogenic benefits. I will try to take a progress pic this week I have a feeling 60 mg is really going to kick things up a notch...then after that I will test 70 mg. And then 80...

By the way....sorry for the long gap in my posts...my grandma died last Monday so I've been pretty bummed out. The S-4 has started to give me a better sense of well-being kind of like the MK did for my last cycle so I've been trying to stay super positive. This week will definitely be high intensity since next week is deload week for all my big lifts so keep your eyes peeled. I plan on PR'ing on my deadlift numbers, squat numbers and maybe even a timed workout.

Tuesday-Day 19

Today was conditioning. Pretty worn down after those squat cleans but cleans are one thing that really taxes my CNS...and they should! Next week is deload week so I will survive ha. Mostly bodyweight today with the exception of one strength exercise. As long as I keep my reps low I will occasionally do one compound movement on my conditioning days.

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, 10 pullups, 5 HSPU

HSPU(handstand pushups): 5 on min for 8 min
Total: 40

(Rest 2 min)

Bulgarian split squats(back squat variation)@135: 3x6/side (Rest 1 min)

Death by ring pullups(1,3,5...failure): 17+15
Total: 96! PR'd on ring pullup ladder

Wednesday-Day 20

Today was strength. Definitely a little worn down and sore. It would help if it wasn't literally 5 fucking degrees outside! Fuck dis cold seriously...other than it being colder than a witch's titty outside I actually got in some good strength work today. Deadlift felt a little heavy but almost 100 ring pullups and 40 HSPU are definitely the culprit behind my fatigue.

Workout

Warm up: deadlift 225x5, 5 min boxing, 20 pushups

DE(dynamic effort) deadlift: 2 on min for 8 min@60% 1RM(275)
Total: 16@275

3 rds of: 10 pistols/leg + 20 Swiss ball pushups

I ended up doing 20 pistols for the last set since I was feeling good. I can start to feel the S-4 kick in with my strength and the GW is helping me to minimize my rest periods. Can't wait to bump the S-4 up to 70 mg...I have a feeling 75-80 is going to be the sweet spot for me and I'm not even halfway through my cycle yet! So excited!

Thursday-Day 21

Today was conditioning. I'm so sore! But after doing almost 100 ring pullups on Tuesday I expected DOMS to be much worse. Guess my S-4 is starting to kick in :D

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, 10 knees-to-elbows, 2 power cleans@155,175,185,205 (friend was doing them so I figured what the hell ha)

Tabata(normally 8 cycles of 20 sec work,10 sec rest)
8 cycles of: 20 sec of burpees, 20 sec knees-to-elbows, 20 sec thrusters@45#, rest 10 sec

Burpees: 10,9,9,9,8,9,8,8
Total: 70

Knees-to-elbows: 8, " "
Total: 64

Thrusters(squat-to-press)@45: 8,8,8,7,7,7,8,7
Total: 70

This workout was terrible...but it was essentially 3 tabata(s) in one with only 1/3 the rest! Definitely was fatigued afterwards but regular tabata will seem easy now compared to this. Hip flexors were a little tight so I started to feel it in my lower back at the end. Looks like more hip mobility work before squats tomorrow...I'm ready to make those squats my bitch. Also, today was the first day running my S-4 at 70 mg...vision sides are minimal with no yellow-ish tint to my vision so I will keep bumping it up 10 mg every 4 days until I reach 100 mg ED. At this rate I should be able to run it@100 mg for almost 4 weeks! Ready to put another sarm to the test and so far I'm not disappointed.

Top Bottom