Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[sarms1] gw-50 [log]

That's what I have been researching and trying with clients. I have a few clients who started GW-501516 (Cardarine) around week 5 of the cycle and ran it the whole PCT. It's somewhat anecdotal at this point, but it seems scientifically running GW with Ostarine during pct is the best idea.

That is my sentiment as well. Running those two currently as a standalone and I just feel fresh and ready to go all day besides all of the other great effects. I can imagine Sarms1 GW would be a very nice addition to PCT

hi there, do you have any updates

1) What has happend with your body fat while on GW?

2) Do you have FTP estimates before and after GW? Or really measure how your FTP developed on GW, I think this is the single most important measurement for a cyclist to really tell something about his practical fitness

hi there, do you have any updates

1) What has happend with your body fat while on GW?

2) Do you have FTP estimates before and after GW? Or really measure how your FTP developed on GW, I think this is the single most important measurement for a cyclist to really tell something about his practical fitness

Bro, GW on its own will not increase your FTP. What it does is make it possible to train more and by doing this you increase your FTP. Don't think you can take it one day and then the next day your FTP goes up 5%... it ain't going to happen... you still need to put in the hard work to get your FTP up :cool:

What do you think of this stack?

test prop 20mg/day (regen, red blood count)
HGH 3ui / day (regen)
GW501516 on training days (endurance, fat loss)

I have few a questions on GW, maybe you have already made some experiences.

Would it be wise to use GW501516 before the really hard sessions? (in my case 3800kcal+ of energy needed, lots and lots of Spikes with 200% FTP for Several Minutes)
Is any negative consequence for using more fat as fuel when making the really hard efforts that normally would REQUIRE glycogen.

Did you have any negative experiences when hammering on GW for a longer while?

Do you use a COX-2 inhibitor along with GW?

Top Bottom