Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuase I am quite proffesional at work... and I get my shit done.

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

Frisky said:
Pulease

I'm really sick of you fuckers screaming attention whore when a woman asks for advice but yet when fucking men scream about the bitches they screw da da da... you gloat for them

give me a fucking break, I seriously hope you were kidding but if not FUCK YOU and just put me on ignore, it will solve all of your problems

thanks

how do i do the ignore thing?

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

mkazzbmf said:
I have noticed that whenever I worked for a big company and a woman filed a complaint to HR for sexual harassment against a male at the job it was almost always a women scorned .....as a matter of fact there were 3 placed in a company I worked for 2 years ago on Nice guys who did nothing. 2 of them were from women who were harassing the men and when they shot them down....the filed....The 3rd on I cant say...Sexual harassment is bullshit like 99% of the time.

Kaz

Funny, and I've noticed that every women that works for a big company who is harrassed is done so by a dumb loser who is powerless at home so he brings his "Ego" to work.
You never bring anything good and constructive to the table dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean by "I am under the hourglass"

do you mean the MAGNIFYING glass?

Frisky said:
I honestly think they know I have a suit, and are afraid of what I will do, not sure... but like this second, I am sitting here just waiting for an update to finish a job. My boss pissed off the entire morning therfore pushing me behind and now I have no info to go by.

Oh you are suing them?

mkazzbmf said:
I have noticed that whenever I worked for a big company and a woman filed a complaint to HR for sexual harassment against a male at the job it was almost always a women scorned.....as a matter of fact there were 3 placed in a company I worked for 2 years ago on Nice guys who did nothing. 2 of them were from women who were harassing the men and when they shot them down....the filed....The 3rd on I cant say...Sexual harassment is bullshit like 99% of the time.

Kaz

well excuse me... I have done nothing wrong here.. never. I have been with the co for going on 7 years, I keep to myself besides when I have to go out int he field were I keep it very professional. BUT, i have walked into the break room and have seen playboy spread about the tables and such... Did I complain, NO... I shut my mouth and moved on, got what I needed and got the hell out of dodge. Didn't even converse besides a HI, How is your day going? I could have filed complaints about that too... But it never harmed me or was nothing against me. Now when I have a man that is over and over again stalking me because I refuse to show him my tits and down right turn him down, then yes I need to report it. It got to a pt that it was down right eery.

But of course, I asked for it, I dress skanky in my bluejeans and steel toe boots and jacket with a damn run down tee under it daily. Not to mention I have the fugly ass safetyglasses on to boot. I don't wear mini skirts and low tops to egg this shit on, so what is it that I am supposed to just accept because I am woman? Please tell me... then in another paragraph tell me what you would do If it were your daughther?

KillahBee said:
Can't give a serious response cause if it isn't agreed to by Frisky she will turn it into a battle or "KB hates women" thing. WHich is unfortunate

Na, KB I know you don't hate women... Not many here know the details by details of what I have gone thru. If you want to see the real frisky at work I'll link you to a pic... and by all means, tell me if you think it is at all revealing or attractive. I get out there do what I have to do and get back to work.

If i have nothing to do I get on here waiting for approval to move on to the second phase of my project.

mkazzbmf said:
I have noticed that whenever I worked for a big company and a woman filed a complaint to HR for sexual harassment against a male at the job it was almost always a women scorned.....as a matter of fact there were 3 placed in a company I worked for 2 years ago on Nice guys who did nothing. 2 of them were from women who were harassing the men and when they shot them down....the filed....The 3rd on I cant say...Sexual harassment is bullshit like 99% of the time.

Kaz
Are you serious in your posts or just completely ignorant about everything?

Dial_tone said:
You keep talkin about all these great job offers and you're still there. Take one before I shove my tongue up your ass, biatch. :p

I refuse to just jump on the first job slapped in my face. Not only do I have bills but I have two children to worry about. I have two interviews on Friday, one in Houston and one In Covington. There are a few more in the makings but It will take time, as I will not make a life changing decision without having a few other things to deal with. I have to go to the courts and get it approved etc before I can remove my kids over 100miles away from my current residence.

patsfan1379 said:

check your profile tuts, im sure you can figure it out.. unless you actuall did flunk prek, then maybe I need to get a mod to help you

Top Bottom