Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuase I am quite proffesional at work... and I get my shit done.

the-short-one said:
what didn't you people get? she filed a sh compaint and life at work isn't all the rosy anymore.

When women file a complaint, they have more problems than when they put up with it. It sucks, but it's true. I've been through it and know others who have, as well. You get treated like shit by your co-workers because they feel you've 'betrayed' them. (all the men, and even some of the women.)
but what does the survey have to do with it? and going from salary to hourly?

She got sexually harassed, most companies give a warning the first time, its not sexual harrasment until the person tells you they are feeling harrassed, so first time offenders rarely come under any strict punishment, just a reprimant and a "don't do this again or you will be subject to termination"

shit happens in the work place, you take it or leave it in most cases.

Lestat said:

She got sexually harassed, most companies give a warning the first time, its not sexual harrasment until the person tells you they are feeling harrassed, so first time offenders rarely come under any strict punishment, just a reprimant and a "don't do this again or you will be subject to termination"

her boss started questioning weather or not she was working enough hours for her salarie position, so she switched to hourly and now makes overtime. A good choice, if you ask me. people on salary always get screwed.

I think she's just giving examples of the scrutiny she's now under. the thing about the survey - maybe she's asking if it would cause more trouble for her if she filled it out. It probably would - Stiletto gave good advice on that.

Can't give a serious response cause if it isn't agreed to by Frisky she will turn it into a battle or "KB hates women" thing. WHich is unfortunate

Smurfy said:
I'm not sure I follow you completely.

OK, in short... I filed a claim with HT last year after being hounded time and time again by one person. I was pushed to the side and took it, just shrugged it off and continued doing my job... however, he still decided he needed to hound me, stalk me etc. Which in turn I was informed by many of his workers that he bragged to that he was looking at me thru my window, watching ever step I took including when i went to the restroom.. wtf? So again I contacted HR and asked that this person be spoken to. Again nothing was done at all. Months later he quits, not sure why, and Im still here. I currently still am in the time fram to file suit, though i really don't want to but now as time goes to a minimum seems things are getting a bit weird. I haven't conducted myself any different, mostly even better. I've worked umpteen hours getting our new building and computers even equipment complete to make this new place going. Yet seems I am under the hourglass. Quite crazy beings, (and I know because three of us are in the same big ol office) My coworker is not in at least 45mins after me and takes 1-1/2 lunch ever day and three days a week leaves at 4:30. Somedays he works a bit late and of course beings a single mom, I don't have that convience. But I put in my time and never complain about it to them. I help when I can, no matter what the issue is on hand. I get along with everyone here, and do my best to be a great person. I've gone out and use my personal money to purchase things for our office that we were in need of and waited up to 3 weeks to get that money back.

I honestly think they know I have a suit, and are afraid of what I will do, not sure... but like this second, I am sitting here just waiting for an update to finish a job. My boss pissed off the entire morning therfore pushing me behind and now I have no info to go by.

Ah... ya'd have to be a fly on the wall to see all that goes on and the way sexes are treated differently in the oilfield industry to even believe it. Feisty knows what I go thru day in and day out.

Lestat said:

Ok, so the first claim he was warned... though he cornered me and asked me to see my tits... fine done with that, I let it go. Second go round he continued to stalk me, by means of watching me thru the blinds of my window, continued to degrade me and talk about me with no just... because he was pissed. I have 6 welders to attest to the way he spoke about me becaue I wouldn't show him my breast! I was called every name in the book, didn't matter how good of a job i was doing, he still treated me the same BEHIND MY BACK!

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

I have noticed that whenever I worked for a big company and a woman filed a complaint to HR for sexual harassment against a male at the job it was almost always a women scorned.....as a matter of fact there were 3 placed in a company I worked for 2 years ago on Nice guys who did nothing. 2 of them were from women who were harassing the men and when they shot them down....the filed....The 3rd on I cant say...Sexual harassment is bullshit like 99% of the time.

Kaz

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep talkin about all these great job offers and you're still there. Take one before I shove my tongue up your ass, biatch. :p

I mentioned to you a while back that I was in the same situation.
You can sue if yoou have proof and back-up (ppl coming forth for you) Because of the stringent force myself and others placed on this company, a harassment policy is now in place. the struggle took 18 months
You can pursue it or walk away and not worry about the hassles. If you are going to stay at this company you're at now, I would fight. If you want to leave to pursue another job then I would use that energy to create a new journey.
Winning a sexual harassment lawsuit is near impossible if the company does not have a harassment policy already in place. It's doable, but very time consuming and stress inducing!

patsfan1379 said:
attention whore

Pulease

I'm really sick of you fuckers screaming attention whore when a woman asks for advice but yet when fucking men scream about the bitches they screw da da da... you gloat for them

give me a fucking break, I seriously hope you were kidding but if not FUCK YOU and just put me on ignore, it will solve all of your problems

thanks

Top Bottom