Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuase I am quite proffesional at work... and I get my shit done.

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

KillahBee said:
*this has NOTHING to do with Frisky, as I haven't read more than a post here, but*

Why shouldn't people question other people? Why is it that people are always expected to DEFAULT to the "agreeance" (that's not a word, is it?) phase? Especially when it's based on no SOLID understanding or foundation. It baffles me. Sure, if everyone ran around with doubt and negativity this world would suck balls, but if people started at NEUTRAL instead of BLIND AGREEANCE there would be a lot less hurt/scammed/troubled people in the world and hopefully more personal responsibility.

Why do we operate under the "one side of the story is all I need" mindset? Oh, and if the person is "nice", forget it - they are victims/innocent for the rest of their lives.

I don't know....I don't like this default move our PC world pulls nowadays. We are fucking the future in its ass just so we can help dry up a few tears right now.

*ONCE AGAIN, this has NOTHING to do with Frisky. Word is Bond*

I was refering to mkazzbmf. I should have been more specific. Questioning is OK - but jesus. that guy is part of the problem. lolol

when you start a thread like this, you should expect people to ask questions - she did, and answered them well.

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

the-short-one said:
I was refering to mkazzbmf. I should have been more specific. Questioning is OK - but jesus. that guy is part of the problem. lolol

when you start a thread like this, you should expect people to ask questions - she did, and answered them well.

I didn't see what he wrote.

Make Lestat send him a penis pic

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions. But there is a difference between an intelligent discourse and statements made by e-tards like "perhaps if you spent more time and energy actually solving your problems then posting up on EF about them, then you wouldn't have any problems a'tall."

Frisky - filing a sexual harassment lawsuit especially given the industry you are in will take a tremendous amount of time and energy on your part and will suck the very life out of you. Regardless of how you have been wronged there is zero guarantee that years down the line you will see a singular positive outcome for all the time and effort.

Just ask yourself, "Will the energy I put into this lawsuit justify the end result?" Only YOU can answer that question.

As for the rest of it. I know how hard it is to make life altering decisions when you are in the situation you are in. When one is single and they've not children they dont have CLUE ONE what this takes so their words are worth about as much as my marriage certificate to my first husband was: toilet paper. And even when you wipe carefully the stench of that shit still has a way of lingering long after you have finished YOUR business.

My dear lady - I know how much you hurt at the prospect of taking the children further from their father because you simply can not make enough money where you are to support them properly. Perhaps if you enlightened their father to this FACT he *might* be a man and pony up some more dough... or not.

At the end of YOUR days you will be alone to decide what makes YOU happy. No child is happy when their mother is miserable. Remember that. And fuck every one else. :)

Just my .02 which is worth about as much as everybody else's asshole.

Top Bottom