Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need cycle for short term not planing to gain weight but getting shred and stronger ?

castroaj

I was planing to have this cycle for my next cycle
1-16 test 300 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
12-20 var 80 mg day
12-20 proviron 50 mg day
12-24 n2guard
8-12 HCGenerate
16-20 hcg
1-20 adex as needed

PCT 20-26
Clomid
Post cycle/ Unleashed
Forma
Osta

I want to do a cycle which includes 2 months cycle and one month pct and and let one month to clear my body .i will be involved in a sport which probably needs me to run 5 6 miles in a day and a lot of similar activity so i don't wanna gain weight but i want to get stronger for such activity like that as much as possible.
I really must avoid juices which gives me water .at this time i m 250 LB and i would wanna do only a cycle which gives me stronger power and and makes me shred as much as possible so please let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
Re: need cycle for short term not planing to gain weight but getting shred and strong

^^^^^ this. Full stats. Age, height, weight, %bf, diet, training history.

Re: need cycle for short term not planing to gain weight but getting shred and strong

I was planing to have this cycle for my next cycle
1-16 test 300 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
12-20 var 80 mg day
12-20 proviron 50 mg day
12-24 n2guard
8-12 HCGenerate
16-20 hcg

That seems to be very complicated and expensive, and definitely not short term.

For your goal seems to be perfect a cycle of Masteron/Primobolan for 8 weeks.

Masteron at 200 200 200 300 300 300 300 200
Primo at 200 200 200 300 300 300 300 200

This is a nice stack for hardening, cutting and gaining lean muscle mass.

you can't just throw a bunch of things in the blender and hope it tastes good for you and does what you want it to do right?

without knowing how you react to each individual compound you won't know. if you are in a sport that requires you to run 5 miles a day then focus on running more and getting faster

Top Bottom