Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs & test cycle

MikeScott

39, 6’1, 205.
More of an athlete than a body builder

I was planning on running a test and Deca cycle and a buddy gave me a couple bottles of SARMs to try so here’s what I was thinking.

Weeks 1-8 Lgd 10mg day
Weeks 1-8 RAD 10mg day
Weeks 1 - 16 test cyp 200mg per week
Weeks 1-16 mast e 200mg per week
Weeks 8-16 - Deca 200mg per week
Weeks 12-16 Anavar 50mg per day
Supports milk thistle, multi, n2guard, Aromasin

If PCT
Weeks 18-22 Pct clomid, GW,

If Bridge I’ll go back on SARMs

the isue with 16 weeks being shut down is you have to also count the ester clearance
so now you are pushing 22 weeks on gear being shutdown. That is a really tough recovery and a 4 or 5 week pct isn't gonna get you anywhere

if you want to recover as clean as possible go 10 or 12 weeks MAX

39, 6’1, 205.
More of an athlete than a body builder

I was planning on running a test and Deca cycle and a buddy gave me a couple bottles of SARMs to try so here’s what I was thinking.

Weeks 1-8 Lgd 10mg day
Weeks 1-8 RAD 10mg day
Weeks 1 - 16 test cyp 200mg per week
Weeks 1-16 mast e 200mg per week
Weeks 8-16 - Deca 200mg per week
Weeks 12-16 Anavar 50mg per day
Supports milk thistle, multi, n2guard, Aromasin

If PCT
Weeks 18-22 Pct clomid, GW,

If Bridge I’ll go back on SARMs
I also have HGH on hand. Was thinking after this cycle and PCT to go back on SARMS and introduce HGH at 5Iu 5 days on 2 days off for 6 months
@MikeScott welcome to the big EF family, elitefitness welcomes you.

your cycle, a few changes:
lgd4033 anabolicum about 5mgs is enough not 10mgs
why do you want to use deca 8-16 I would say use it whole time but add 25mgs proviron to the mix

n2guard and aromasin correct , you dont need milk thistle with n2guard, n2guard has all organ liver support you need

pct you need 6 weeks at least
nolvadex
clomid
hcgenerate
cardarine

and I would boost the cycle with HGH BUT would I? and should YOU? or NOT? it is VERY hard to guess this.
We do not know much about you and telling you to use steroids is dangerous without knowing much about you, we need to know more about you. You need to Post a NEW thread with your Log Journal diary, put there your training, diet, supplements, pics of your meals and we can guide you into a full cycle.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone masteron deca sarms cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

you can add hgh but i wouldn't add more than 2iu's
But we need to know more about you to give you the proper protocol

please list your full information and let's start there
all your pictures and everything else would be wonderful to add

i don't mind the cycle
sarms go good with steroids
but without pics and more info hard to dial you in!

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

certain sarms go better with steroids and hgh
please get up your log journal and post up your diet information and let's start there

Top Bottom