Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs & test cycle

Welcome to The Forum and there is so much we can learn about you
I would love to know your current supplement protocol and also little things like how much sleep you're getting and what you're eating as your first meal

log this journey for sure
check out the other logs on here that the guys and gals have been doing
we've seen some amazing Transformations and success

monstro wants to know your full diet and training
can you post that along with pictures so we see what kind of physique we're dealing with

39, 6’1, 205.
More of an athlete than a body builder

I was planning on running a test and Deca cycle and a buddy gave me a couple bottles of SARMs to try so here’s what I was thinking.

Weeks 1-8 Lgd 10mg day
Weeks 1-8 RAD 10mg day
Weeks 1 - 16 test cyp 200mg per week
Weeks 1-16 mast e 200mg per week
Weeks 8-16 - Deca 200mg per week
Weeks 12-16 Anavar 50mg per day
Supports milk thistle, multi, n2guard, Aromasin

If PCT
Weeks 18-22 Pct clomid, GW,

If Bridge I’ll go back on SARMs
so theres some good and some not so good here...

1. they cycle is far too long and completely unnecessary

2. 8 weeks of deca is pointless as its far too long of an ester and you will be very disappointed with it and its just not necessary in this stack as it is..

3. Good choices on rad and lgd however they should be ran 12 weeks and rad would be 20 mg per day...

4. you wont see much of anything from only 200 mg of masteron... i would go no lower than 400 mg with it

after pct, you can wait a few weeks then run a sarms bridge but i certainly would not run a 16 week cycle and personally would just drop the deca entirely.. if anything, if you are intent on running it, 12 weeks is what you would want... i would strong suggest no running a 16 week cycle...

F
so theres some good and some not so good here...

1. they cycle is far too long and completely unnecessary

2. 8 weeks of deca is pointless as its far too long of an ester and you will be very disappointed with it and its just not necessary in this stack as it is..

3. Good choices on rad and lgd however they should be ran 12 weeks and rad would be 20 mg per day...

4. you wont see much of anything from only 200 mg of masteron... i would go no lower than 400 mg with it

after pct, you can wait a few weeks then run a sarms bridge but i certainly would not run a 16 week cycle and personally would just drop the deca entirely.. if anything, if you are intent on running it, 12 weeks is what you would want... i would strong suggest no running a 16 week cycle...
Thanks Dylan unfortunately he only gave me 2 bottles of each and at the dose I said will give me 60 days. I’ll drop the Deca. I usually just run mast to be my AI. I find it works better for me than armidex or Aromasin. Highly sensitive to gyno.

Might just do what I said. But SARMs for 8 weeks. Mast and test for 12. Do the PCT the bridge into the HGH m, test and SARMs.

Training is 3-4 days a week and I play hockey 3-4 nights a week. Most of my training is hockey specific so my old body doesn’t break down.

Diet is 260g protein, 121g carbs, 115g fat at 2500cals

F

Thanks Dylan unfortunately he only gave me 2 bottles of each and at the dose I said will give me 60 days. I’ll drop the Deca. I usually just run mast to be my AI. I find it works better for me than armidex or Aromasin. Highly sensitive to gyno.

Might just do what I said. But SARMs for 8 weeks. Mast and test for 12. Do the PCT the bridge into the HGH m, test and SARMs.
Training is 3-4 days a week and I play hockey 3-4 nights a week. Most of my training is hockey specific so my old body doesn’t break down.

Diet is 260g protein, 121g carbs, 115g fat at 2500cals
@MikeScott I noticed you keep posting but you still didnt start a LOG why?
if you have deca and gyno issues those are both log issues and posting just generic diet in this thread doesnt help us.
can you please follow my instructions how to start a LOG? click below

@MikeScott I noticed you keep posting but you still didnt start a LOG why?
if you have deca and gyno issues those are both log issues and posting just generic diet in this thread doesnt help us.
can you please follow my instructions how to start a LOG? click below
How can I start a log if I haven’t even started any cycle yet. Simply looking for advice right now

Top Bottom