Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My rotational diet.

katana

This diet works very well for my clients and myself, it promotes strength, and muscle retention while cutting up.

First you must calculate your personal energy needs, so write down your wieght, composition, and current caloric intake. ( a nutritional almanac is a must). you need at least ten days worth of calc.

When you have stabilized ( not gaining or losing for two weeks) then you have your baseline maintenance.

Deduct 250- 300 cal. p/day, ( Based on your size, you will need more or less, (a 140 lb. woman would deduct less than a 250 lb. man).

Switch all carb sources to Oatmeal ( old fashioned) and vegeatbles. ( This will help your vitamin, mineral, fiber intake, with moderate calories). Fiber can't be broken down, but the body will expend energy to try, i.e more fat metabolism.

Protien should be at least 1 gram to 1.5 grams per pound lean mass. ( if your going to eat something, make it help you retain nitrogen).

Carbs should be around 1 gram per pound lean mass. Oatmeal in the morning with protien powder, and then switch to fibrous carbs ( many different types of veg) for the remainder of the day.

Fats are already accounted for. ( Oatmeal alone has 20% fat, and most meat sources will fill in the gaps.

Space meals at 2.5-3.5 hour intervals to keep nutrition in the blood stream, and the metobolism of digestion cruising.

Shoot for as many meals per day, as your calories will allow. ( the more often you eat, the higher your expenditure). Each meal should have equal amounts of your protien, and carbs, so that you maitain a stable blood sugar, and nutrient level. ( your body won't react so harsh if you dan't stress it unnecessarily).

You will want to drink 2 gallons of water a day to flush out stored toxins that will be released from the fat cells, plus it aids all your processes.

Variety is important, keep introducing different meats, and vegetables on a regular basis. ( this will keep the nutritional profile as high as possible, while staving of the boredom). Beef, chicken, turkey breast, and all kinds of fish. egg whites, whey pro, and lowfat cottage cheese provide your amino acids. ( sodium based water retention can be rid in a couple of days, so don't freak).
Spinach,Broccoli, Greens, carrots, tomatoes, onions, all types of peppers, ect. should be included.

Don't calculate the expenditure from exercise, this Is your boost. By lowering your maint cal, a little, and training well, you teach your body to raise it's metabolism over time, if your to abrupt, your body will simply defend itself, and lower it's metabolism.

The first month, ONE day off the diet per week to stimulat the metabolism, Second month, ONE day off every TWO weeks. THIRD MONTH STRICT.

This isin't the most fun, but it promotes health, and athleticism, while shaving off the fat. I personally have trained over 748 clients, and every single one has built muscle, and lost fat ( sometimes astonishing amounts of both in a relatively short time ), if they followed this approach.

Finally, no eating 3-4 hours prior to bedtime, ( you should feel a little hungry ) this will be the sign that you are calorically deficient, and will need to use fat during the night.

Well all, thats my basic strategy. There are tweaks, and modifications that I will post later, dealing will plateaus, and rotations. Give it a shot, I think you will like the results.

;) E

It is good to rotate your diet like that, but you need to include some fats other than oatmeal and from your meats....Essential fats like flax oil and olive oil etc. You need these types of fat in your diet in order to lose bodyfat etc.

Agreed. Healthy fats are very important. I always recommend nuts, or a tablespoon or two of flax once a day, for a healthy shiney coat. :)

However, he did mention in her post that fats are accounted for in the meats, but a little extra "healthy" fat is good.

Good post katana!

Last edited:
Whoa tex.

Hey there rudee.

Sorry to let ya down bro, But I am a man, Not a she. Either that Or my clitoral enlargement surgery went out of control.:p

I was really excited to read your suggestion. I have recently changed my diet a little, and it almost EXACTLY matches what you said! That makes me feel like I now know what the heck I'm doing. I changed my diet on my own, just from what I have experienced, so, I feel even more confident about what I am doing.

I eat oatmeal every day for my first meal, 1 hour after my workout, with whey protein

I have included even more veggies then I was eating before, mostly broccoli

And mostly what you have mentioned.

But, I am trying to keep carbs lower at night. My last meal is usally carb free. SO I eat more carbs for my first 3 meals to make up for the differece.

And, I always take one day off a week, where I can eat what ever I want. Keeps me sane. But, I would like to see if I could go a month with out it, as I know it would help my fat loss.

Top Bottom