Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i puked and dueced in my backyard last night

so did you have to shamefully walk back up on to the porch and into the house past your gf covered in your own puke and feces? This is truly a shameful story bino, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

:lmao:

so did you have to shamefully walk back up on to the porch and into the house past your gf covered in your own puke and feces? This is truly a shameful story bino, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

lmao:

too ill to feel any sort of shame, i have never felt that fuct up before.
all my clothes went in the trash, not even gonna attempt to clean them...being that sick made me think about montezuma's revenge and other cases of military bros getting dysentry, that would fuking suck to be on the march and feel like this.
least i have a home

nah i don't think any neighbors saw...it was pretty dark and i got a pretty high fence all around my house....still feel like shit i've only eaten 3-4 popsicles today

so while you were on the ground did you just pull your pants down and shit fetal style? good lord man...your g/f saw that and didn't pack up and leave in the morning? you gotta keeper there mate, lock that one up. Especially if she sexually engages with you even in the slightest within the next week or so. Infact now might be a good time to test her. If she can have that visual fresh in her mind and still suck you like she's mad at it, then it's ring time. :lmao:

nah i don't think any neighbors saw...it was pretty dark and i got a pretty high fence all around my house....still feel like shit i've only eaten 3-4 popsicles today

I was sick like that for 2 days a couple weeks ago. Throwing up and shitting every 5 minutes, I couldn't even drink water and keep it down. Hopefully you have what only lasts a couple days. Well that's good, at least only the gf saw you.

so while you were on the ground did you just pull your pants down and shit fetal style? good lord man...your g/f saw that and didn't pack up and leave in the morning? you gotta keeper there mate, lock that one up. Especially if she sexually engages with you even in the slightest within the next week or so. Infact now might be a good time to test her. If she can have that visual fresh in her mind and still suck you like she's mad at it, then it's ring time. :lmao:

yea lol fetal style dump, not the most opportune technique but it felt so good to lay down i was drained...and GF i don't think actually saw much, it was dark and she was standing in the porch doorway...she def knew something terrible happened, cause i walked back inside nekkid and immediately took a shower.
like i said bro, their coulda been a stadium full of peeps watching and i wouldn't have noticed i felt that terrible

Top Bottom