Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you lift in the morning?

yeah, after 3 months off swole my delts seemed to of gotten way weaker and give out during simple movements such as incline DB presses.

but i would definitely tske you physique any day over some fatter guy who could bench 500lbs.

yeah, after 3 months off swole my delts seemed to of gotten way weaker and give out during simple movements such as incline DB presses.

but i would definitely tske you physique any day over some fatter guy who could bench 500lbs.

start every delt day doing these with dumbbells - start with 15lbs and work up to a weight you can control throughout the movement:

don't use cables use dumbbells

184_fig1.gif

it's very important to use weight that gives you a stretch but is controllable throughout the duration of the movement - you will do damage if you use too much weight at first. establish the mind/muscle connection and focus on your rear delts doing the work!

hold your arm at a 90 degree angle and simply bring the dumbbell to your chest and flare it out until you feel a stretch

do these correctly and your rear delt should feel most of the stress

it's a great way to warm up that rotator cuff and get a little pump in your rear delt

this will strengthen the core of your delt, i never do a delt day without those

i start with 20lb and finish with 35lb. when you get the hang of it you can start climbing the weight and really get a sick pump with this

thanks bro. i'll run this by omega and see what he thinks.

cool. let me know his input you can be sure it will be sound advice

Agree all around

M-F Wake up @ 4 am
Take 200mg Caffeine, Shave,brush my teeth, drink some whey/milk and drive to the Gym which opens at 5
Workout 5-7ish, sometimes longer if I go heavy on cardio
Shower at the Gym, Go to work

Tired and in Bed at 9 pm M-F

i enjoy lifting in the morning but i havent been able to because of my school schedule. my gym just doesn't open early enough.

biggest problem i have with lifting in the morning is the fact you have to wake up...eat and then wait for your food to digest to hit the gym. factor in showering and your PWO meal and its a big ass chunk of time you've spent and the day's barely started.

i enjoy lifting in the morning but i havent been able to because of my school schedule. my gym just doesn't open early enough.

biggest problem i have with lifting in the morning is the fact you have to wake up...eat and then wait for your food to digest to hit the gym. factor in showering and your PWO meal and its a big ass chunk of time you've spent and the day's barely started.

in the morning your digestive system works quickly

so the banana, apple, oatmeal and supps i take are in my system within 45 minutes

PWO is simple - come home and have more oatmeal, then eggs once i get to work

i have the entire night off so i can plan meals and eat earlier instead of 8-9 pm

in the morning your digestive system works quickly

so the banana, apple, oatmeal and supps i take are in my system within 45 minutes

PWO is simple - come home and have more oatmeal, then eggs once i get to work

i have the entire night off so i can plan meals and eat earlier instead of 8-9 pm

can u post ur diet

I started training in the morning in 2005....Wouldn't go back to training in the PM if you paid me..

My routine is similar to Swole's; protein and oatmeal 1st meal, with supps and uhhh "supps"....

Wash the crust outta your eyes, put on whatever gym clothes are the least dirty...

Wake up the girl that's there from the night B4 and tell her to make sure she's gone by the time I get back***

Gym is close (5 minute drive) listen to a little BLS or something on the way...

Training by 6:30, cardio, PW shake...

Home, shower, go to work

***OK, I made up that part

Top Bottom