Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropping calories hard on a cycle?

Zaqleoi

To get some tips and ideas on my next steroid cycle.
I’ve always been a bigger dude all throughout School and always got picked to play either offensive line or defense of line in football. Anyway I’m currently 230 pounds and 6’2’’ at 34 years old
I’m looking to cut up and be lean for the first time in my life and was looking to use steroids because I don’t want to lose my muscle or my string. Currently eating around 3500-4200 cals per day.
Would it The Logical to drop my calories down to maybe 2,000 per day and use steroids or would that be a waste of time and I would just feel like crap all cycle?

I mean 2000 calories is a lot of calories. There are people in many countries who don't even get close to that every day and here you are thinking that 2,000 calories is going to make you feel like crap that doesn't even make any sense to me

I’ve always been a bigger dude all throughout School and always got picked to play either offensive line or defense of line in football. Anyway I’m currently 230 pounds and 6’2’’ at 34 years old
I’m looking to cut up and be lean for the first time in my life and was looking to use steroids because I don’t want to lose my muscle or my string. Currently eating around 3500-4200 cals per day.
Would it The Logical to drop my calories down to maybe 2,000 per day and use steroids or would that be a waste of time and I would just feel like crap all cycle?
I am eating 1500 cals per day and I am getting stronger. I am in my mid 50's and and 5'9" 247. Losing 1/3 lb per day. If I can do it for months on end you can do it.

as others have pointed out, 2000 calories is a pretty good amount and i cannot see you feeling like crap on that unless you are eating like crap... obviously with the high amount of calories you are eating right now, it will be a change and you may find yourself hungry for a bit as you accommodate to the drop in calories but its not as though that amount of calories is not adequate

you can drop cals 2000 is fine do it and try to cut on it

Top Bottom