Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you lift in the morning?

lol

Half of the first post was an advertisement. Corn.

I'm going to have to switch my workouts to the morning in a month or so. I always feel so weak for the first week or so and I get used to it. Agree with feeling great all day. Just feel relaxed and even.

find me a better product that kicks in fast and supplies everything you need for a work out intensity and pump

a pump is critical for me personally

it's a barometer for how efficiently i'm targeting a muscle that day

i don't get paid to mention omega's product, i use it because it works

i also thought i'd need a shit ton of carbs to keep lifts up but i don't...just well timed supplementation and LIGHT yet effective carbs (apples, bananas, oatmeal)

if i rub vagisil on my calves will they grow?

well there's your problem right there.....we need to get you on some vagisil stat.....:biggrin:

just kiddin.........I've been thinking about morning runs myself, but I do alot of 5x5's and 3x3's, not sure if I could pull that off.

i haven't bench pressed in 3 years

so last week i went with my training partner to bench for shits and giggles

warmed up with 145 a few times

then did 315 for 4 and lol'd as i went onto my normal chest workout. this is coming from someone who always struggled with bench and never trained for max weight

which is only dumbbell flyes and incline hammer strength

Been waking up at 4:30am 4 days a week for a few years now.

I cant work out at any other time.

I gotta say - I love it.

5 AM - Wakey wakey. Full serving of omega's amp02. Shit's got all the right ingredients for a pump and some sick focus. It's very important to take this right away so the stuff can be absorbed into your system before you even touch a weight. Getting a pump from my warm up set is important.

I am soo glad you love it

worked on that product for 4 years

its very Special

I gotta say - I love it. was nervous about lifting heavy weight in the morning....then I remembered that I don't lift heavy weight either way lol.

haha! true

Swole try adding 12 minutes of HIT cardio JUST pre lift NOT POST.

do 4 sequences of 2 minutes moderate pace 1 minute FAST and hard

then go right into lifting

you will be astounded as to how much leanness it gives

sounds sick man, but you take amp02 1-2 hrs before you lift? isn't that a bit too long of a wait?
i thought it was 30-45minute max

true

it kicks in at about the 45- 60 min mark full force

but there is also a second wave that comes about 1.5 hours later

Swole piggie backs on that along with his bit of food

I like late morning or early afternoon -- either just before, or just after the noon rush.

i haven't bench pressed in 3 years

so last week i went with my training partner to bench for shits and giggles

warmed up with 145 a few times

then did 315 for 4 and lol'd as i went onto my normal chest workout. this is coming from someone who always struggled with bench and never trained for max weight

which is only dumbbell flyes and incline hammer strength

those are the only two things you do for chest?

I don't do much for chest...but I would never choose those as my two main chest exercises. In fact, I refuse to do hammer strength or cable crossovers.

those are the only two things you do for chest?

I don't do much for chest...but I would never choose those as my two main chest exercises. In fact, I refuse to do hammer strength or cable crossovers.

yes about 5-6 sets for each exercise

my chest has exploded since i kept it simple like this

you have to focus so hard that it's ONLY your chest doing the movement and nothing else - after a handful of chest workouts you will establish the mind/muscle connection and it all clicks

even your triceps won't be that pumped if you are doing them correctly

however on the flyes your shoulders will get some work so space delt day away from chest

Top Bottom