Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you lift in the morning?

swole

I gotta say - I love it. The first 3 days my body was confused and my head was tired. But after a week I crave it. I feel more fat being burned and my routine is spot on...not to mention I feel great all day. Top it off I'm dead by 9 PM and I can fall asleep no problem.

5 AM - Wakey wakey. Full serving of omega's amp02. Shit's got all the right ingredients for a pump and some sick focus. It's very important to take this right away so the stuff can be absorbed into your system before you even touch a weight. Getting a pump from my warm up set is important.

5:10 - 1 serving oatmeal with water -or- an apple AND banana. Either one fuels me for my entire workout.

5:30 - 60g waxy maize + 50g whey isolate. I don't down the whole thing...I chug half before lifting then sip on the rest throughout my workout. Keeps my workouts going and I don't feel as fatigued on the last few sets.

6 - 7 lift.

Shower, go to work. I feel anabolic throughout the day. I also feel less water retention as the day progresses when I lift in the AM. I'm starving at all times which is GOOD if you're looking to stay lean while growing.

I love this shit. I used to lift at 6 PM after getting in all my meals and was nervous about lifting heavy weight in the morning....then I remembered that I don't lift heavy weight either way lol.

I was in the gym at 4 am this morning. I don't sleep much (4-5 hours/night), and my sleep schedule is all screwed up from an overseas mission. Still haven't adjusted to the time change.

I gotta get back into the morning cardio routine. I just ran out of NO Explode so I'm not gonna try it until i get my stimulants in check.

Lifting might be tough in the morning...I dont know what I'd do in the afternoons.

sounds sick man, but you take amp02 1-2 hrs before you lift? isn't that a bit too long of a wait?
i thought it was 30-45minute max

I gotta say - I love it. The first 3 days my body was confused and my head was tired. But after a week I crave it. I feel more fat being burned and my routine is spot on...not to mention I feel great all day. Top it off I'm dead by 9 PM and I can fall asleep no problem.

5 AM - Wakey wakey. Full serving of omega's amp02. Shit's got all the right ingredients for a pump and some sick focus. It's very important to take this right away so the stuff can be absorbed into your system before you even touch a weight. Getting a pump from my warm up set is important.

5:10 - 1 serving oatmeal with water -or- an apple AND banana. Either one fuels me for my entire workout.

5:30 - 60g waxy maize + 50g whey isolate. I don't down the whole thing...I chug half before lifting then sip on the rest throughout my workout. Keeps my workouts going and I don't feel as fatigued on the last few sets.

6 - 7 lift.

Shower, go to work. I feel anabolic throughout the day. I also feel less water retention as the day progresses when I lift in the AM. I'm starving at all times which is GOOD if you're looking to stay lean while growing.

I love this shit. I used to lift at 6 PM after getting in all my meals and was nervous about lifting heavy weight in the morning....then I remembered that I don't lift heavy weight either way lol.

care to outline your diet and routine for us?

c-mon bro, publish a fuckin E-book, we are all curious how u got those massive delts

sounds sick man, but you take amp02 1-2 hrs before you lift? isn't that a bit too long of a wait?
i thought it was 30-45minute max

he lifts from 6 till 7, so its really only an hour till he touches a weight, right when it starts kicking in fully

your body is more anabolic in the morning when you first wake up, i personaly like having couple meals in me before i hit the gym

lol

Half of the first post was an advertisement. Corn.

I'm going to have to switch my workouts to the morning in a month or so. I always feel so weak for the first week or so and I get used to it. Agree with feeling great all day. Just feel relaxed and even.

yeah but i bet if you take amp and lipoflame as soon as you wake up mourning workout's would be awesome

Top Bottom